• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

House AC Current??? What does a CB Radio Pull???

Tin foil zone ahead . . .

outfront-conspiracy-watch-tin-foil-hat-big.jpg

Anyone know how much power a 60 watt light bulb will draw off my inverter?

Would running dual inverters make my luminance higher?

What about running that light bulb in a truck that's got dual antennas, talking to a base inside of a highway perimeter that's 10 wavelengths away, on a couldy day, and is it north or south of the Mason Dixon Line?

My uncle thinks two of everything works better. Maybe two lightbulbs with four lightbulbs in series, or parallel would be brighter?

Reactions: 1 person
My house is powered by wind generated power.......do I need the same equations to run my Cobra 2000???? Is 5 amps of sun generated power the same as 5 amps of wind generated power????
I gots to know before I go any further.

Reactions: 1 person
An 'amp' is an 'amp' no matter how it's generated. Another question you might think about is how long does the generating method take to make that 'amp'. That depends on the output rating of each generating plant and your storage system. If your generating system produces more current per day than is required then you have an -adequate- system. Then it's up to your current storage capacity. See how that goes?
- 'Doc

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.