• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Is this the new Stryker SSB?

pretty poor shop job on the large picture, hiding the name and the display is obviously shopped on there.

the lack of board silksceening leaves me wondering who is producing it. i looked on alibaba last night and could'nt find anything like it. lots of tti's and no name jap radios though.

what model number is it? and when will it be avalible to buy??

pretty poor shop job on the large picture, hiding the name and the display is obviously shopped on there.

the lack of board silksceening leaves me wondering who is producing it. i looked on alibaba last night and could'nt find anything like it. lots of tti's and no name jap radios though.

The radio in the picture is called a HANNOVER BR 9000, soon to be released in South America.There are a few more cool "exports" on the way in the near future.

jazz, it would not surprise me at all if like the other guys say the board makes it into several different radios, functions look great,
my first thought was that bodged in resistor could be to make the s-meter full scale for the pic,
the claimed pinched audio should be easy to sort out so long as its just poor component selection restricting audio passband and not cybernet wobblegob sounding,
i like what it has to offer for a cb(y)

1934004c.jpg

Im with Northstar and Bob both and I will also get one of these for sure so as soon as someone finds a source if I dont first LET ME KNOW PLEASE!!! (y)

very nice looking radio.with all the functions it has,if it works as good as it looks will deffo be a winner.i imagine if its being built by ranger then crt france will probably import a superstar version into europe.looks nice with the black fascia.hopefully the backlighting won't be as problematic as the el displays in the 3900el were.

a radio i'd seriously consider buying.

I just keep shakin my head when looking at that board!!! You gotta love that nightmare looking SMT and I can only imagine how these would take a special hand for warrany work like some of the others.:eek::w00t::censored::unsure::headbang

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.