• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Lester Custom Truck Shop

Are you his lawyer ?

What the heck does that mean? Apparently this vendor thinks little of you placing your order. I wouldn't give a "Rat's Ass" what he thought of me filing a claim. I would be danged surprised if any other customer did either.

73's
David

What the heck does that mean? Apparently this vendor thinks little of you placing your order. I wouldn't give a "Rat's Ass" what he thought of me filing a claim. I would be danged surprised if any other customer did either.

73's
David
So he does this all the time is what you telling me?

I've never dealt with this guy before.

I echo Nomad's response. Who cares what HE thinks of YOU? After he doesn't give a damn about your order, you are well within your rights to file a claim.

I would in a heartbeat!

73's
David

Reactions: NZ8N
Update on my order. He is apparently very busy with orders because next month will be two years since he's had mine.

73's
I told Les to kick rocks after he missed my first finish date and got my $$$ back. Had to file a dispute with my credit card company. Ask me and ill tell ya Les is a douchebag snake oil hack. I wont do business with someone who cant properly manage their business. Im not sad since it was a floating 959. I wound up buying 2 959's on ebunk and quickly realized it wasnt the radio for me. I was living in a schoolbus in the mountains of Washington state and the pos 959 would take forever to warm up enough to where it wouldn't drift a half channel. Never had those issues with my 2950dx

Yeah I paid with Paypal, so not sure about the refund part, but plan to call them soon. 2 years next month for me.

Interesting 73's, Retro

Reactions: Tokin

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.