• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

let the skip begin on 11 meters

These are the contacts I made today. If your here speak up.
549 texas
177 washington
542 louisiana
006 palm beach Florida
525 SE. Texas
165 Alabama
264 Oklahoma
World radio 267 Colorado

Reactions: 2 people
There was a guy pontificating for several hours yesterday about how all Californians were queer and ruining the country by allowing all the illegal aliens into the country. Since I am in San Francisco he naturally was enjoying preaching his gospel in my direction.

At least I got to do some antenna comparisons during his long winded transmissions.

10:30 am -12:30 pm was pretty good for contacts yesterday at my location.

I was giving it to a Canadian from 3:30-4:00 on 17 LSB. Someone else got him going and I jumped in:) I just heard him on 17 am again but I stayed in the bushes.

Grinder sometimes it doesn't hurt to stir the pot ! An that guy in California that like's to rant one day he went on an on about Penis's haven't quite got him figured out yet ! lol;)

Wish I could make contact with some on here. I made contact with Robb a while back but I'm still trying for a few others like BootyMonster, Marconi, Triple nickle, exit 13 and a few of the guys that I have talked to on the forum since I joined. Binrat and the 11 meter Mcgyver are 2 others that come to mind.

Reactions: 1 person
I've been on as much as possible lately but my sister-in-law is in town so the wife requires we see her as much as possible.:cry: At least my wifes family is cool.(y) Now if I could just get them to understand why I have a huge antenna on my roof and that I'm not trying to reach NASA,MARS or Marvin the Martian.:laugh: Hope to hear you 357

Reactions: 1 person
Same here Bamm Bamm. IL is in my radio often, give a shout next time you hear central Florida, 222 in the mobile. Happy dx'ing and god bless

This evenings contacts and I was everywhere from 14am -55lsb and all over and in between. Skip was crazy with canada booming in my radio.

396 Connecticut
425 Rochester NY
105 Canada
321 Canada
302 NJ
301 Canada
472 Canada
420 Delaware
351 Canada
272 MN
907 Canada
705 Canada
2109 Maryland
888 NY
And the one I enjoyed the most?...Charlie Brown in Ontario Canada with a solid S9 into my radio.
There where a few others I was unable to write down fast enough.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.