• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

LOOKING TO BUY SBE CONSOLE VI (6) ANYONE KNOW OF ONE ?

Great looking radio. Do you know of anyone that is very familiar with and currently works on SBE radios? I have not been able to find anyone that has worked on these radios. I have a Console V that I need to get worked on.

Does anybody happen to know if one needed to change out the channel digits on this SBE Console 6 because they have some faulty segments, where to find those or a close comparable part that should function and work as intended please? Nomad Radio has has helped me so far with this and we're going the cheaper route hoping it will work with exchanged a part (IC Chip) that I've ordered from eBay but if it doesn't fix, I want to know this info ahead of time! The IC CHiIP part I bought is the part is this:

National DS8654N

Thanks 73's, Retro

Hello good radio CB folks, I'm looking for a SBE Console 6 out there somewhere who may have one preferrably fully functional but would consider one with a few known issues... I'm willing to pay a decent price or trade adding cash or whatever it takes ! I saw on a another board that was dated some time back a person had one for sale where the channel display would go from 1-99 with some kind of mod I'm unaware of, which would be nice as I do prefer to get me some uppers for DX shooting especially on Sideband SSB...

Somebody has to be in the know out there of one of these out there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for ANY help or finding me one VERY much, Retro (Jimbo) 73's
Hi, I just happened to see this post (dated) I have a Console 6 in good condition, full 99 channels and a Sidebander 6 (boxed, used and condition good) TX till channel 70. Kind regards, David

Hello good radio CB folks, I'm looking for a SBE Console 6 out there somewhere who may have one preferrably fully functional but would consider one with a few known issues... I'm willing to pay a decent price or trade adding cash or whatever it takes ! I saw on a another board that was dated some time back a person had one for sale where the channel display would go from 1-99 with some kind of mod I'm unaware of, which would be nice as I do prefer to get me some uppers for DX shooting especially on Sideband SSB...

Somebody has to be in the know out there of one of these out there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for ANY help or finding me one VERY much, Retro (Jimbo) 73's
Hi Jim, your post is dated. I have a Console 6 (99 channel), good condition and a Sidebander 6 boxed (99 channel TX till channel 70 - VCO possibly just needs to be adjusted), used, condition good - I don't know whether this may be of interest. Kind regards, David

Hi David, Appriciate the reply here and I'm interested possibly but I sent you a private message to discuss the details sir.

I'll look for a respond there thanks, Retro 73's

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.