• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

LOOKING TO BUY SBE CONSOLE VI (6) ANYONE KNOW OF ONE ?

I have console VI good repair at least it was last time I had it set. It come with a silver eagle mic, which is missing the plug in for the mic

Yeah David I am aware it's an Aussie outfit and find that bloody cool LOL... I am prepared to pay $ 500- $ 700 for a good working functional SBE Console VI (6) my friend depending on it's full condition which include it's cosmetic so yes I am indeed serious ! But can throw in some trading too as well so whatever it takes ... Thanks for your input very much bro and you take care ya hear !!

Retro out in the Hoosier state ......
I have a really nice SBE CONSOLE 6 In Box and SBE DESK Mic in Box for sale ,I see your in the market ,Please get back to me here on site to : RockinRod'sJukebox as I will be placing a lot of SBE gear on Craigslist in SF Bay Area Listing soon. If you buy my gear I will make a nice donation from you and I for $100. to the Worldwide DX Radio Forum as our gift for connecting.

Interesting wow but still waiting on one for sale and in working order !

Hehehe, Retro
I have a really nice SBE CONSOLE 6 In Box and SBE DESK Mic in Box for sale ,I see your in the market ,Please get back to me here on site to : RockinRod'sJukebox as I will be placing a lot of SBE gear on Craigslist in SF Bay Area Listing soon. If you buy my gear I will make a nice donation from you and I for $100. to the Worldwide DX Radio Forum as our gift for connecting.

#18RockinRod'sJukebox,

#18RockinRod'sJukebox,

If you don't see it maybe because you're new here, go ahead and post some pics of the box and radio first for me.

Retro

Yeah TM86... Hollar back at ya bro. I like SBE in general quite well. If I could only find a working Console 6 for a reasonable or somewhat reasonable price !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#18RockinRod'sJukebox,

I am thinking this is spam or something! Trying to get into a private conversation with this person, already started it and they don't enter the conversation. Says the account is new soooooo either they don't know how to answer there or this is some type of bot crap -- spam BS...

Retro

Reactions: BJ radionut

#18RockinRod'sJukebox,

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.