• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mars Cap Mod?

The AM crowd here should be stirring around on 3.890 about now. Then there are several SSB nets on 75 meters in the evenings.

Thank you I will give it a try. the last 24 hrs have been kind of heard as my wife had her second heart attack late yesterday . I'm at the hospital now and she is sleeping , and I just needed to do something to get my mind off things . As soon as things get normal and my wife comes home I am going to try the settings.
Thank you.

Oh crap, sorry to hear that. Best wishes and prayers for you both.

Thank you I will give it a try. the last 24 hrs have been kind of heard as my wife had her second heart attack late yesterday . I'm at the hospital now and she is sleeping , and I just needed to do something to get my mind off things . As soon as things get normal and my wife comes home I am going to try the settings.
Thank you.
I hope she gets through this OK and back home soon!

I hope she is doing ok and will get better soon!! I had a heart attack in June but feel great now after two stents added.
She just got out of hospital today (6pm. PT), and came home with one stent. Everything seems to be ok now, she is resting in our bed which makes her feel much better!
Thank you for the well wishes!!!

Same here mudduckmobile. Glad to hear she is okay.
Hey mudduckmobile, including your wife in my prayers, real glad she's home and better. When my wife went thru breast cancer a few years ago it hit me hard how big a loss and empty a hole life could deal you.makes you "peak and tune" your outlook and attitude. Hope all is and goes well. Hang in and make every day count, and yeah......prayers DO work

Reactions: Mudduckmobile

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.