• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

maxlog M-8800

Got the MaxLog 8800 Ver 8 a few days ago, really works well, most things are adjustable with the menu through the function button, stays dead on frequency cold or hot, does 40+ watts on SSB adjustable dead key for AM on the front, actually I only took off the covers to see what it was like inside didn't touch a thing. I've still got 2 more for sale if anyone is interested

Attachments

• Maxlog 8800 verison 8 5-30-14.jpg
    Maxlog 8800 verison 8 5-30-14.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 16
some ID stuff

Attachments

• maxlog v8 board ID 6-14.jpg
    maxlog v8 board ID 6-14.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 20
  • maxlog v8 finals and driver 6-14.jpg
    maxlog v8 finals and driver 6-14.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 21
  • maxlog v8 board 6-14.jpg
    maxlog v8 board 6-14.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 19
  • maxlog ver8 manual.jpg
    maxlog ver8 manual.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 20
I don't mind the looks of it. They look kind of like the newer cobra 29 lx models. I have seen much uglier! How they work and how well they work is what I like or would like. Not a big fan of echo, but on am sometimes it helps with making out who is who. Anyway, PM sent your way Tucker442. Thanks for the updates and keep them coming. God bless.

I really get a bit miffed when someone shows a YouTube video and doens't say anything like what are those loose wires for? None of the Version 8 ones I have have any loose wires like that. I thought it might have something to do with a mod for the vfo but the guy says nothing. Speak up big boy and share what your doing.

I really get a bit miffed when someone shows a YouTube video and doens't say anything like what are those loose wires for? None of the Version 8 ones I have have any loose wires like that. I thought it might have something to do with a mod for the vfo but the guy says nothing. Speak up big boy and share what your doing.

ya, I thought id was a good mod,, but cant find any instructions, just that video... I was thingking maybe they just swapped the wiring from the clarifier pot and the channel pot?? maybe the added length of wire was to run back to the clarifier pot.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.