• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Merry Christmas! Give all your loved ones an extra hug because you never know. We lost my father in-law yesterday from cancer. The family has assembled and is pulling strong together. God bless and stay safe.
ChrisView attachment 26947

TinyTimCrutch.jpg
I am thankful to see you're still with us in the forums, you have provided us all a source in inspiration and insight.

We are very lucky to have you here with us.

We are saddened to hear of your loss, but in our hearts we offer you our strengths in any way we can - take comfort that you are here still with us. May you gather strength from the loved ones nearby, and know that we would not be the same without you.

Merry Christmas! Give all your loved ones an extra hug because you never know. We lost my father in-law yesterday from cancer. The family has assembled and is pulling strong together. God bless and stay safe.
ChrisView attachment 26947

Merry Christmas to you too and you’re right, you never know what’s going to happen. Lost my mom last November to the same crap, feels like yesterday. My best wishes to you and your family and you’re in my thoughts my friend.

Merry Christmas to the rest of guys too, even you Tallman, you traitor. (Haha)

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. Oh by the way if I win the lottery I will buy each one of you the following.

View attachment 26951

I’d rather just have a modest amount of money but that’s a nice offer. Maybe just buy me some new equipment for my shop, I think that would benefit me more than that car would. I’d definitely land my can in the courthouse if I had that thing, not to mention I’d hate my insurance company more than I do already.

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.