• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My friends make fun of me.....

I can't believe Booty hasn't got in on this yet! I want to buy one of his used radios as I know it will be one great smelling radio every time it warms up!:LOL:

Reactions: 2 people
There was a valved yaesu in the film cliffhanger also. I don't know what that was doing there as i thought all those mountain rescue dudes used vhf walky talkies

There was a valved yaesu in the film cliffhanger also. I don't know what that was doing there as i thought all those mountain rescue dudes used vhf walky talkies

Movie producers don't know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to radio presentation in films. I once saw a Hallicrafters RECEIVER with a microphone plugged into the HEADPHONE jack. :headbang Somebody in their continuity dept. needs a shake up.

This is becoming a sickness, now I am also running a President Washington with a Turner + 3 b. :p

001-4.jpg

Yep and it looks like you got it bad.
What you need to do is pack up all of your radio gear and ship it to me as quickly as you can so I can dispose of it and then check yourself into the betty ford clinic.
It will be a burden for me to have to handle that stuff so please include a postal money order for $100 and I will cover the rest of the cost.
I will send you a PM with my address.
No need to thank me.....I hate to see a guy suffer like that so I will help you out as much as I can.....don't for get the antenna and coax.

Jeff

Reactions: 1 person
Small world. I visited an OT today, and he had a pristine 101. It's off frequency, but looks like a new unit.

He's Elmered me since I started. I would love to get his radio fixed for him.

Anyone know if that's possible, or where to turn?

I know the shipping is going to be out of this world, but I would love to get it fixed for him.

He's getting on in years, so it's something I need to do soon.

Small world. I visited an OT today, and he had a pristine 101. It's off frequency, but looks like a new unit.

He's Elmered me since I started. I would love to get his radio fixed for him.

Anyone know if that's possible, or where to turn?

I know the shipping is going to be out of this world, but I would love to get it fixed for him.

He's getting on in years, so it's something I need to do soon.

http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/6054

I have not used them but have not heard anything negative about their work.

I do have something goofy going on when receiving LSB. It acts like it is receiving a 3 lb carrier all the time, rest of the modes are fine. I still use it on 38 lsb, been talking on it all day but I am sure I cant hear the weak stations.

Is the old saying about neatness & a warped mind true???

When I ever get mine that neet, clutter seems to grow on it's on.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated