• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My friends make fun of me.....

Is the old saying about neatness & a warped mind true???

When I ever get mine that neet, clutter seems to grow on it's on.

Ha, I will take that as a compliment. I used to have a disaster of a garage up until last spring. I spent the winter finishing it off with insulation ,drywall etc and now find myself somewhat organized for the first time in my life.

Holy crap! I thought this site was mostly adult men. Some of those no smoking comments sound just like what an eight year old girl would say!

Not wanting to sound like an eight year old girl, I can only offer the following:

Go fuck yourself.

my friends make fun of about half my hobbies untill I get them hooked on them and then I make fun of them for falling into my hobbies. had a friend razzed me about golf, got him to play one round now he's a golf nut....... I rag on him endlessly. same guy used to make fun of my deep affection for marine tanks and coral reef keeping, until I helped him set up a tank now he is almost as into it as me. same thing with tennis bowling etc. I would meake a heck of a drug dealer cause I can get people hooked on anything.

Nope, I don't smoke and can very easily smell the stench. No pot calling anything black here. I believe you have your analogies mixed up.

ah CK point taken , but{ quote}You must be a smoker. Skunks tend to not smell their own scent.{quote}does it matter if he smokes ?

that phrase, is akin to saying your a fag, because we smell cock on your breath!

so what the guy smokes? and you dont. does that make you any better of a person?

ah CK point taken , but{ quote}You must be a smoker. Skunks tend to not smell their own scent.{quote}does it matter if he smokes ?

that phrase, is akin to saying your a fag, because we smell cock on your breath!

so what the guy smokes? and you dont. does that make you any better of a person?

Oh for Christ's sake man. How do you get that? I didn't say anything about someones breath. It's pretty much a fact that smokers tend to NOT smell cigarette smoke nearly as well as non-smokers because they are so used to it as well as having diminished sense of smell and taste. That's all I was saying and that is all that was intended. Stop trying to start something that does not have any basis.

EXACTLY!! Enough of this type of dialogue. Let's get back on track.

I find it kind of sad how we now live in a society where people are so concerned what others do in their life. I am old enough to remember days when people were not so interested or judgmental what others do or don't do.

I guess I am old fashioned because I couldn't care less if someone were blowing smoke from Habanos Cuban cigars on their radio 18 hrs a day. Their radio, they own it.

Not referring to any polite company on this forum just say society in general.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?