• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New connex hp with 4 pills built in!

I am sorry..BUT spending close to $700 for a radio to bounce around in my "RIG".....Why not step up to a Kenwood or a Yaesu.... :) :)
If I've got that much "talk" time,might as well enjoy it on every band I "Legally" can ;) ;) ...

I know some of todays radios are "Junk" and others 1st class but we need to deal with the whole radio package....good freind in the "Fleet" just "Burned" :evil: :x the finals out of his S-9 due to bad antenna grounds and mounts :oops: :oops: ...
The blinking light on the radio disappears when you turn that "Switch" off out back :roll: :roll: ....

Same one who "LOVES" the butt kicking new CONNEX :shock: :shock: .....He made the mistake of asking and I politely said..repair the 9 for small $$ ,keep your SSB,blue counter and invest in a new heavy duty antenna set-up....then make a truck payment to "BOOT" :) ;)

Snoope back quiet

broncoman529 said:
Easterbunny online said:
I finally found an picture of the connex:

CONNEX4300-300_fb.jpg

No SSB? :?

They can keep it!

The thing I cannot understand is why they did not make this radio with SSB. Why build such a monster radio that costs so much money and have no SSB?

I asked why no SSB. Because they will buy it without SSB. I asked why so high priced? Because it is a Connex and 400 watts they will pay the price.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.