• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New connex hp with 4 pills built in!

Get the new 4 pill connex and your 2970 and swap the bottom cover/heatsinks and wala!!!!!! Make sure the connex uses about the same amount of drive as the rci does though. You may over or underdrive the amp. I also wonder If the connex uses 2 1969"finals" instead of rangers 1 final driver. Any way If you really want your 2970 to be 400+ watts try it and if it works put the old 2970 amp back on the connex and sell it as a 4600 turbo :LOL: :LOL:

Funny they say it only needs a 10 gauge wire to battery.
Now that's a hoot. 4 transistors on 10 gauge. Heck it comes
with 4 foot of 12 gauge. What a Joke.

I finally found an picture of the connex:

CONNEX4300-300_fb.jpg

I looked at this radio today at Appalachia Electronics in knoxville TN they have like 5 of them on the self and let me say it is one bad A** Radio, the only thing werid is the radio has about a 6" lead on the antenna wire coming out of the back, but also has the heavy duty plug on the back like most people are using on the big amps.......big radio big price !!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.