• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Newbie Here w/Some DX Questions....

Not being rude Grinder but I have not figured this whole app out yet because I'm a newbie on here , been on the radio over 40 yes but this tablet thin " not so much "!

Sent from my NB09 using Tapatalk

Just connected with Stuttgart Germany. pretty friggin' cool. Was very brief as it's going in and out but he heard me. Getting slammed from radio europe and germany again this a.m. FL is the usual carnage. Clear as a bell. Just can't get out to them. It's snowing here so can't get out with the car right now. :sad: Maybe I'll take some time to build a bracket for the old toyota pickup and slam the rig into that. Then I can head up high regardless.

Hobie , try calling 305 portable in Florida he's a good guy if he hears you he will answer . He's on @ lunch time qth is I believe Miami.

No it's just stock, galaxy 959.
I actually was heard today, check out my thread Requirements for DX and check out the story.
No need to apologize, i appreciate all the help I can get, brother.

ND88, I looked at that radio (Galaxy 959). Was a little out of my budget. How do you like it? Was there something specific that "sold" you on it?

Hobie , try calling 305 portable in Florida he's a good guy if he hears you he will answer . He's on @ lunch time qth is I believe Miami.

Just heard 305 on 38lsb a little while ago. Couldn't make contact with him. Came in really strong and crystal clear. Sounded excellent.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.