• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Next Radio

I messaged coldfrontsales about that radio and he said ot has the new mic but it only works on 10 and 12 meters...

something seems a bit fishy there, my guess would be that coldfront is clueless about the radios and his supplier was setting them up for freeband.

coldfront may have switched suppliers and not able to freeband the mk3's himself.

let know how it goes with the local forum sale, I'll help out with a coldfront radio if you need.

Best wishes

the mod can be done in a couple minutes,, just pull the bottom cover off and remove the jumper,, he is probly just covering his A$$ saying its only 10-12meters

the mod can be done in a couple minutes,, just pull the bottom cover off and remove the jumper,, he is probly just covering his A$$ saying its only 10-12meters
Yeah thats what i think. When reading on the yeticom site i noticed they can send 2 differwnt versions. One is for 11m only, the other is 10 and 12 meters. So it depends how its set up. He is probably just selling it how it came new from the supplier.

Me and mroneeyed may be working out a deal on his, we are wprking out details

Reactions: 222DBFL and camaro1
Good deal 918, you will be happy with it. Especially as a base unit. They have good ears and an excellent noise filter. Glad to see you got it!!

Anytone At-6666 Nice little radio push a button it goes to 11 meters . A forum member has one an he loves it . It's in your price range . JMO
Here's the Anytone AT-6666 all cleaned up. it's got a lot of potential for the money
FB_IMG_1451176329964_zpspw6k6xuk.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.