• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

OUTRAGEOUS!

Does This Really Happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Deep breath, deep breath, deep breath, deep breath and hold...........exhale cleansing breath..........."

FOR THE SAKE OF INTEGRITY

The little man is back!

stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif

Funny, duing the whole time that this "debate" is raging, the "Tek in Question" hasn't been heard from; he seems to be in lying low and allowing other's to defend him. I guess I need to get my Flashlight and Magnifying Glass out to find him.

This is a very pointed question to Justin; Justin, in light of the fact that the 'Top Gun Modules' have a re-sale value will you continue to take them out without specifically informing the customer/owner and then disposing of them in a manner that you see fit or in hindsight will you do it differently from now on out?

.-.-.

LOL glad you took that advice :D :D On the integrity issue there are ever fewer of us left with it like i said "not the way I would do it" BUT it is the way the world seams to be heading and that is a fact :( I will say I don't think it is as much an issue of integrity here as just the PERCEPTION of less than honerable intent that you seam to have with it. The fact that Tech's are not certified schooled tradesmen (for the most part) is parrt of the problem, but then again if they were you would see ALOT higher repair bills too. Look at the computer tech for instance something I can do in my sleep say install memory $30.00 most places :shock: not a hard thing but "they are certified" so they get to charge rediculos amounts for a job that takes rufly five minn.

Chuck

LOL nice to see you at least put your emote back so folks can see what you are really up to. And i did notice you didn't have the INTEGRITY to respond to my last post though I know you read it as you did edit you'r post to try to badger Justin. please see my post on Justins aera and let me know why you seam to have an ax to grind.I don't think it is any of your business how he decides to run his shop if you have a problem with it start your own and put im outa bisness. :shock: AS IF :D :D :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Chuck

CHARLEYMARBLES said:
LOL nice to see you at least put your emote back so folks can see what you are really up to.

When I told Jeff I was serious on the issue, I was.

And i did notice you didn't have the INTEGRITY to respond to my last post though

Wasn't about INTEGRITY, it was about energy; you had posted while I was still editing (with the colors and bold and the little man, that stuff takes time) at 11:48. I saw it but it was just tooooooo late.

I know you read it as you did edit you'r post to try to badger Justin.

PLEASE, I was chewing on that bone long before your last post of 9/8/05, I did not edit my message because I read your post.

please see my post on Justins aera and let me know why you seam to have an ax to grind.

I saw it, and it was great. I commented on it in his section.

I don't think it is any of your business how he decides to run his shop

First off, I did not bring the problem of Justine pulling the Top Gun modules out of radios and destroying their re-sale value to this message board, the owner of the radio did.

My post was about the guys who was selling them on eBay and it bought up the question as to why someone would be pulling them out of radios in the first place and suppositly throwing them in the trash can when they have re-sale value.

if you have a problem with it start your own and put im outa bisness. :shock: AS IF :D :D :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

MAN LOOK, I already got plenty "bid-ness". I don't prostitute myself out on internet message boards nor do I accept mail in repair jobs, I establish relationships with all my customers; if I don't know you and like you I am not going to do any work for you. And, as far as trying to "put im outa bisness". you have been watching too much "The Apprentice".

Now, YOU'RE FIRED!

All of a sudden, this place feels like "1-Stop" in the manner that they have circled the wagon around their "Tek"! (Anybody else get that feeling?) I hope that they don't start acting like "1-Stop" over here.

MAN LOOK, I already got plenty "bid-ness". I don't prostitute myself out on internet message boards nor do I accept mail in repair jobs, I establish relationships with all my customers; if I don't know you and like you I am not going to do any work for you. And, as far as trying to "put im outa bisness". you have been watching too much "The Apprentice".

Now, YOU'RE FIRED!

All of a sudden, this place feels like "1-Stop" in the manner that they have circled the wagon around their "Tek"! (Anybody else get that feeling?) I hope that they don't start acting like "1-Stop" over here.

(my feelings are mutual on that one but it does seem to be a bit more fair minded around here all the same.
Like other places ,the hand writting is surely on the walls for all to see,if only one choses to see) I personally could care less about a T-Gun ...if taking it out makes my transmit better and my radio all around better for it ? TAKE IT OUT !!! ......I would surely appreciate Mr Screwdriver letting me know there after and popping my changed parts or left overs in a baggy and handing them to me after I hand them my green backs and explain themselves there after.......I do understand how Butcher feels but even then ,I don't believe he baught his raped (bad choice of word?) radio from Justin in the first place ....it only fell on him because he took the goodies (baddies) out of the radio .......Ole Butch just wanted to be honest about it when selling it and I think he did ? Ax to grind ? .......kind of reminds me of a couple of flies around the picnic table , they surely can be some annoying bastards !! or then again ,maybe it's just "much ado about nothing" ?

LMFAO

Those people talking my friend, are what are called satisfied customers.....
Do I have anything to gain by even bothering to respond to this moronic topic?Heck no
Have I had work done by him?Yes
Would I say the same thing about others techs I'm pleased with?I do and I have
Do I think it's time to dry the tears, move on and call it lessons learned?...Again...I do...there was a problem between 2 people, dont' really recall you being one of them anyway, and those 2 have resolved the issue and moved on.
I'm pretty sure do to the fact they are not posting on this thread, they like I have, are bored with such a topic...
this whole my techs better than yours thing is so played out at this point....

...."kind of reminds me of a couple of flies around the picnic table , they surely can be some annoying bastards !! or then again ,maybe it's just "much ado about nothing" ?

"....Do I have anything to gain by even bothering to respond to this moronic topic?Heck no"

Let's see if it goes away all by it's self

Everyone forgets that Butcher said the radio sounds great. Thats what matters. Paws, you ever had Justin work on one of your radios?? Didnt think so. I like to hear from one of Justins customers that were not satisfied with the finished product...It will be hard to find one. Yea, Switch you better hope they dont start acting like 1 stop over here.....You may have to find a new home if they do :LOL:

frmboybuck said:
Everyone forgets that Butcher said the radio sounds great. Thats what matters. Paws, you ever had Justin work on one of your radios?? Didnt think so. I like to hear from one of Justins customers that were not satisfied with the finished product...It will be hard to find one. Yea, Switch you better hope they dont start acting like 1 stop over here.....You may have to find a new home if they do :LOL:

I thought we were going to just let it die.......oh well!

No, I do my own radio work and, I am paid to do radio work for others at My Shop

The Forum has a virus, called "1-Stop-itis" it's main sysptom is the THREATENING of members because you don't agree with what they said, like this for example:

Yea, Switch you better hope they dont start acting like 1 stop over here.....You may have to find a new home if they do

How is that a threat??? No threat intended....Just poking a little fun at Rook...er I mean Switch Kit. Now I see your ajenda....You are a typical "bash the other tech" guy. More power to ya. Justins work stands for itself....He seems to be doing quite well

You bring up the question of integrity: The website says he pulls out the board on those radios. He did what he said he does. The customer has the information and is pre-informed. How is it dishonest that he did what he said he would do?

And why should he repsond to you? You're not one of his customers and you've stated you never wil be. There is little to gain by engaging with you on this debate.

Lastly, you keep making the claim that the radio is now completely devalued. However, you have already been proven DEAD WRONG on that account because the radio in question sold in a manner of hours on this board.

You are obviously entitled to express your opinion and point of view on the subject. However, when you're not persoanlly affected, not a customer with no intention to ever be one, and your arguements are filled with logic fallacy, conjecture, poor assumption, and beligerence, the whole topic seems non-productive and entirely antagonistic, which if you haven't noticed seems to be the response from most that have replied to this thread.

Is this a thinly veiled attempt to keep the pressure on the folks you ham's seam to hold responsible (wrongly I might add) for the ones that venture into your holy land of ham bandwidth? If so then you need to find another way to attack your problem as the court's have made a ruling as to culpibilty of manufactures of tools and the missuse of said tools. Realy not any different than the anti gunners trying to hold the manufactures culpible for criminals who missuse guns IMHO.

Chuck

P.S. for a guy so staunch on integrity I would expect more

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.