• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Palomar RFX95HD

Yes sir, they are rather big. I have a deaf child that goes to the school for the deaf in Wilson, I slide through that truck stop now and then. I rarely ever get to see a truck stop though and certainly have never been to one after dark.

If I was OTR though, I’d be broke cause I’d find way too much to buy in a truck stop. There’d be no point in me even working, haha.

I also just ordered a RFX95HD. Should be here this week by Friday according to the nice gal who is my sales rep, we’ll see. Let’s get that puppy in here and see what it’s all about. I’m curious.

I also just ordered a RFX95HD. Should be here this week by Friday according to the nice gal who is my sales rep, we’ll see. Let’s get that puppy in here and see what it’s all about. I’m curious.

Keep us posted - send us pics of the journey you take - or are taken - with the device.

Will do. I have no idea yet what I’ll stick it on, something I can sell and recoup my money for sure. Maybe a Cobra radio, LTD or LX? Maybe I should put it on what’s popular around here with the hunting crowd, 3300 or something like that. Not sure yet. We’ll see.

Reactions: Chevboy0167
Argh, there be no schematics in this package... me thinks it's a conspiracy, they knew I'd upload it and share with me mateys!!

Wait a minute, I'm the dark lord certified Sith pimp, not a freakin' pirate...

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
I can read that just fine. Thanks.

I didn't realize it was gonna blow up like a bomb, I didn't think it scanned it that big. I just picked regular document for 8 1/2 x 11... oh well... you can certainly see it.

It's rather small, I was expecting it to be a little bigger to be honest (haha), god I hate myself sometimes. It's nicely powder coated though, nice and shiny. It looks good if nothing else, I think it'd look nice on the back of a radio. I just don't know who to pick around here to be the victim. It looks so nice that I kinda hate to hook it up, haha.

Reactions: Tallman
I didn't realize it was gonna blow up like a bomb, I didn't think it scanned it that big. I just picked regular document for 8 1/2 x 11... oh well... you can certainly see it.

It's rather small, I was expecting it to be a little bigger to be honest (haha), god I hate myself sometimes. It's nicely powder coated though, nice and shiny. It looks good if nothing else, I think it'd look nice on the back of a radio. I just don't know who to pick around here to be the victim. It looks so nice that I kinda hate to hook it up, haha.
I have a RFX-85 that I bought a year or so ago to install on a dudes radio. He decided he did not want it or the radio. So I have a midland 23 channel and a rfx-85.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.