• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

question?????????

It is not ABOUT "those pore ole CBers/truckers". There is nothing WRONG with CBers/truckers. I USED to DRIVE trucks! For 5 years I drove a truck. I got shot at (because I didn't pick up a hitchhiker, got stranded in snowstorms, was hit head on by a car that crossed the centerline (he was asleep). When I was laid off, I decided not to go back. It is about people who just happen to be truckers that buy "export" radios in truckstops and, probably not knowing any better, they start flipping the "band" switch in the belief that they have 'extree" channels for their use. The hams hear this activity in a part of 10 meters that is reserved for Morse Code and digital modes; it stands out like a sore thumb. It makes 'em angry and they find and report it. That's all. It has nothing to do with the trucking industry. It has to do with people who either don't know better, or they know better, don't care, and think they are big and bad because of the size of the vehicle they drive. THOUSANDS of drivers run their routes everyday withOUT filching 'channels' from other people. If anyone says ANYTHING about the ILLEGAL ones, it's QUICK!!! CIRCLE THE WAGONS, THE INJUNS ARE COMIN'!!! CWM IS AFTER ALL US TRUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, man, I am only talking about the illegal ones. Fortunately, something IS working and I hear less and less of drivers yapping on 10 Meters. That is a good thing.

CWM

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated