• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Reclaim LSB 16

Just got home from having lunch with my Dad at KFC,turned on the Ranger to 16 LSB and gave a shout-out once or twice, absolutely dead at the moment up here in Central Pennsylvania,why do I have the feeling that conditions will not improve until the Fall season, just like last year if I remember correctly, although these solar storm's and so forth are really or seem to be playing havoc with 11 meter's,I'll try again later this afternoon..................

73's

I've got a plan. This upcoming July 22-23 week-end is going to get a pass. It seems to me like the lack of DX propagation has deflated the enthusiasm for some. I say we look forward and concentrate our efforts on the July 29-30th week-end.

Thoughts?

Reactions: AmericanEagle575
I've got a plan. This upcoming July 22-23 week-end is going to get a pass. It seems to me like the lack of DX propagation has deflated the enthusiasm for some. I say we look forward and concentrate our efforts on the July 29-30th week-end.

Thoughts?
Sounds like a good idea,I say we all take a break and regroup the following weekend and hopefully the Conditions will be better for DXing,etc............

73's

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.