• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Removing ethanol from gas

The 350 was just the perfect size for what we were doing. 40 acres in cultivation. Vegetables, and water melons. Harvest was by hand and back breaking work.

I bet watermelon harvesting was fun. On my families farm, tobacco was the only real pain. It wasn't to bad, though. My dad always gave us kids a small parcel that was all ours to plant, tend, harvest and auction. Us kids usually made around 5k for our efforts. We planted corn, soy beans and had a small dairy. My sisters still run the farm, but only plant corn, beans and pickles. Dairy just bled cash.

I foregot to say thati ts easier to get when you have your pilot certificate. ;)

Anyone can get it. Not the point. Still have to fill out paperwork to pay tax.

It’s not quite the same, but those who try to use red dye diesel (off-road) to save on cost face stiff penalties. I’ve had my tanks dipped several times. Different states. Read up on it. This is a career-maker for a bureaucrat.

I bring it up as “why get on someone’s list for no good reason”. Underline those last three words. And FBOs have a hard enough time as it is.

Reactions: Rebel Outlaw
We had 200ac , milked 120 & had about 50 heifers growing till early 80's , like said Cash Bleed ! Milk wasn't paying , equipment cost was & still is crazy , our farm had a lot of woodlands so we leased a lot & a lot of that land got sucked up by developers so growing cow corn was getting harder to find places to plant . Now just hay & firewood , most of the hay fields are leased now & round baled . I retired from my duties 3 years ago , can't say I don't miss it but my body was shot ! :whistle:;)

Anyone can get it. Not the point. Still have to fill out paperwork to pay tax.

It’s not quite the same, but those who try to use red dye diesel (off-road) to save on cost face stiff penalties. I’ve had my tanks dipped several times. Different states. Read up on it. This is a career-maker for a bureaucrat.

I bring it up as “why get on someone’s list for no good reason”. Underline those last three words. And FBOs have a hard enough time as it is.

I'm sure you pay tax on every item you order on line. State and Federal!!

I use true fuel premix in my saws and weed eater, and have a few older 2 stroke sleds Yamha vmax 4 800 180hp and a srx 700 150hp tripple that I just use premium and add octane booster, and try not to do any WFO runs as pistons are not cheap on the vmax 4 @ 150US per piston x 4. All the fuel in Ontario is crap for 2 stroke engines.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
We used to have 2 of those 350 utilities. One with power steering and one without. Great little tractors!

Since I started running Sta-Bil in my mowers the ethanol carb issues have stopped. Just a heads up as this may be an easy fix.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated