• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sams PhotoFacts Collection

I have CB Volume 254 but its part of my collection. I can scan a specific radio if you would like... Dan
Hello Dan, I have a JC Penny 981-6246 and from what I can make out it is the same as a Sears 934.38260700. I need basic alignment info and locations. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Tom

Hello Dan, I have a JC Penny 981-6246 and from what I can make out it is the same as a Sears 934.38260700. I need basic alignment info and locations. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Tom
Give me an hour or so to scan the info you need... Dan

hii sir, if you don't mind, I'm in need of information about motorola cm450 or 555 schematic diagram , I hope you can help me, thank you very much in advance sir

Last edited:
hii sir, if you don't mind, I'm in need of information about motorola cm450 or 555 schematic diagram , I hope you can help me, thank you very much in advance sir
Sorry...cm450 is not in the sams index and 555 is in cb-292 which I am missing...Dan

kami
Sorry...cm450 is not in the sams index and 555 is in cb-292 which I am missing...Dan
ok sir, thank you very much for your reply, maybe someone in this forum has one, I was searching on this forum, since I am a new member so I haven't read all the contents of the forum, thank you very much again sir

Putra -

The info for the 555/550 is in #292. The last 2 volumes that Sams published weren't photofacts. They were the complete factory service manuals for these radios. So, you'll have everything that you need.

I have volume 292 in my set, but it will take a while to scan the entire service manual. I'll send it later today. PM me your emaIL addy, and I'll send it there .

That's a great radio. Good luck fixing it. 73s.

Putra -

The info for the 555/550 is in #292. The last 2 volumes that Sams published weren't photofacts. They were the complete factory service manuals for these radios. So, you'll have everything that you need.

I have volume 292 in my set, but it will take a while to scan the entire service manual. I'll send it later today. PM me your emaIL addy, and I'll send it there .

That's a great radio. Good luck fixing it. 73s.

Thanks for the backup 399... Dan

Reactions: putra and unit_399
Putra -

That's a great radio. Good luck fixing it. 73s
Ok,PM send really thank you sir for your kindness

Reactions: unit_399
Do you have sam's cb219, or cb285??
I am desperately searching for either Tram D300 or teaberry stalker XX, or perhaps even Cobra 142gtl. Been looking for the pc-385af board but if you had any of these 3 radios that would be a huge help.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated