• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sams PhotoFacts Collection

@danmcclain -

*********** NEVER MIND!!!!!! ****************
The friend had it available and sent it to me.
So I really DON'T need this... I just left it here to avoid deleting it.

Dan, I hate to pester you so soon... but I'd like to see if you have one more radio available.....
What I am looking for is in CB-104 it is the Romar ... model ACT1914.
If you can get the whole thing it would help me a lot, however I can take whatever you can do!!!
This is NOT CRITICAL time-wise... I don't even have the radio YET. So this is a "whenever you have time" thing for sure.

I have a friend up in Oregon who has a variant of this model and needs some help repairing it... so I am buying one that I think is close..... so I have one here where I live to help HIM remotely!!!! I know it sounds twisted.... but that is the kind of thing I do.....

I appreciate you yet ONE MORE TIME!
Bob

Last edited:
Last edited:
@danmcclain -

*********** NEVER MIND!!!!!! ****************
The friend had it available and sent it to me.
So I really DON'T need this... I just left it here to avoid deleting it.

Dan, I hate to pester you so soon... but I'd like to see if you have one more radio available.....
What I am looking for is in CB-104 it is the Romar ... model ACT1914.
If you can get the whole thing it would help me a lot, however I can take whatever you can do!!!
This is NOT CRITICAL time-wise... I don't even have the radio YET. So this is a "whenever you have time" thing for sure.

I have a friend up in Oregon who has a variant of this model and needs some help repairing it... so I am buying one that I think is close..... so I have one here where I live to help HIM remotely!!!! I know it sounds twisted.... but that is the kind of thing I do.....

I appreciate you yet ONE MORE TIME!
Bob
I will check to see if I have CB-104... Dan

@danmcclain - * sigh *.... your little pest is back......

How about CB-91..... looking for the Sears Radio that is in that volume.
Just for completeness... the model number is: 934.36710500.
LOL Bob your are not a pest.... You just give me something to do...Yes I have CB-91 and will scan the Sears Radio in the morning and post it here.... Dan

Reactions: doffo
LOL Bob your are not a pest.... You just give me something to do...Yes I have CB-91 and will scan the Sears Radio in the morning and post it here.... Dan
Here you go Bob....its been a pleasure... Dan

Attachments

• Sears 934-36710500.pdf
    17.8 MB · Views: 15

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.