• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Scary Snake Radio "Setting Up" President Lincoln II V3

But could we make a skip shooter with all that big 'quipment?

That would make a huge REACH OUT N TOUCH SOMEBODY radio

It's a classic case of "Let's crash this meeting with a "Bad photo" opportunity"...

I think this is how Robbi the Robot debut soon after...

giphy.gif

Reactions: Rwb and kaos513
My friend notified me that mr snake banned somebody on his live stream because he was bad mouthing him on here 2 weeks ago, but he investigated and had him reinstated hahah.

Reactions: Rwb
The coffin mics being turned into studio mics is impressive!
Who could have known that removing the pop filter would make them studio mics!
Quick! let's buy a huge lot of coffin mics on Aliexpress and remove the pop filters and QUADRUPLE the price!

Then we have the occasional upset customer phone calls that end up in the videos.
But those don't exist.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Rwb
And when he is done,you hand over way to many $$$. As you walk out to your car thinkin hotdam gonna chat to mars.get home install it n a 25 dollar ratshack handheld is better.you scurry back n he says you opened it up not my booboo.you leave pissed n see a dumpster n KATHUD its in it. Haha you got snaked.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.