• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Scary Snake Radio "Setting Up" President Lincoln II V3

Ok war casultys carry on video results
Im supposed to shoot my old smartphone reciving a 12 guage blast on a fence post

Video it and share it. Probably some of SRC radios need to be shot to put them out their misery.

They’re like the toys in Toy Story, they come to life at night and run around the bench yelling “what has he done to me??? Radio god kill me now!!!”

Poor radios.

And shame on you for watching that video RW, shame.

Reactions: Rwb
Video it and share it. Probably some of SRC radios need to be shot to put them out their misery.

They’re like the toys in Toy Story, they come to life at night and run around the bench yelling “what has he done to me??? Radio god kill me now!!!”
Who me???
Yep those radios say we are skeert of snakes now.jes shoots me n put us outta our mizzery

Poor radios.

And shame on you for watching that video RW, shame.

I would be all in for a good blow 'em all up and ask questions later video right about now! I just purchased a new pellet gun will that work?

Idk. Maybe. I got a new BB gun myself but it doesn’t seem to be strong enough to cause destruction.

But... it’s worth a go. Always fun to demolish stuff.

trpc you should seak out being a stand up comic. or sit
best laugh i have had it many years. but no oily resisters.

Funny you said that, I always wanted to be a stand-up growing up and as a teen. I’ve been told I should’ve done that... I like to make people laugh.

I want to see power washed circuit boards.
In the name of science....

We are going to do just that. I have a huge box of junk and parts radios. I’m gonna peel the part numbers slap off some ceramic disc caps!! We’ll also see how hard it is to remove the chrome off a bezel with high pressure. Haha. Just give me some time, lots going on here right now and rain!!

I would be all in for a good blow 'em all up and ask questions later video right about now! I just purchased a new pellet gun will that work?
what kinda pellet rifle you get?
I got several,need to thin my herd.
Rws diana,h.w.weirich,and couple cheep chi

what kinda pellet rifle you get?
I got several,need to thin my herd.
Rws diana,h.w.weirich,and couple cheep chi
First I'm a huge BSCGF that being said was never real big in the pellet gun area but I was wasting some time at Wmart while my wife was shopping and found this 1022 automatic CO2 rifle on clearance for $16.95 it was priced at $80 bucks so I bought it and it sat in the corner for many months I never opened the box till I became unemployed so the other day I got it out and found it cool that it resembled the HR1022 I had way back in 71 it actually is very accurate and more than powerful enough to bring down a Rat.

First I'm a huge BSCGF that being said was never real big in the pellet gun area but I was wasting some time at Wmart while my wife was shopping and found this 1022 automatic CO2 rifle on clearance for $16.95 it was priced at $80 bucks so I bought it and it sat in the corner for many months I never opened the box till I became unemployed so the other day I got it out and found it cool that it resembled the HR1022 I had way back in 71 it actually is very accurate and more than powerful enough to bring down a Rat.
some of my pellet rifles give a .22 short in a rifle a hard time quieter n power.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.