• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Scary Snake Radio "Setting Up" President Lincoln II V3

Unfortunately True - a child leaves home to start their new life and winds up never being heard from again.

Only now, years later this thread is still alive long after the "hamster" spinning the Wheel of the cage - stopped... .
is the hamster powering the scary snake radio by spinning the cage turning the ac delco delcatron 12v automotive alternator?

Reactions: Slowmover
Rub a little more snake oil radio on my chicken lights please!
From what ive seen most of his mods are over priced and the changes are so slight no one but the owner is going to know they were done and lights and decals do zero for performance. Reminds me of Skywalkers stuff.

Rub a little more snake oil radio on my chicken lights please!
From what ive seen most of his mods are over priced and the changes are so slight no one but the owner is going to know they were done and lights and decals do zero for performance. Reminds me of Skywalkers stuff.

Do you mean Skywalker in Southport, JR I believe is his name?

Tim is honest, he times himself while he works. He lets you watch him, while not super close, you can still watch during a livestream. Let’s think of someone else who doesn’t do that and offers no explanation of anything... that person does love to give Tim a bunch of crap.

Tim is honest, he times himself while he works. He lets you watch him, while not super close, you can still watch during a livestream. Let’s think of someone else who doesn’t do that and offers no explanation of anything... that person does love to give Tim a bunch of crap.
Never said anyone wasnt honest. What I meant was the style of radio and the mods are similar.

Reactions: Rwb
Gotcha (y).
The radios look really nice no doubt. If I had a $300k customized Kenworth I probably wouldnt want to mount a plain jane 29 in it and id look to a similar tech for a customized a radio after doing much homework for the money id be spending.

Gotcha (y).
The radios look really nice no doubt. If I had a $300k customized Kenworth I probably wouldnt want to mount a plain jane 29 in it and id look to a similar tech for a customized a radio after doing much homework for the money id be spending.
i got a highly modded 99v,has a nudie chic on faceplate.its used for my base wont fit in the radio hole in my t 600 kw,but it sports a decent uniden 980 that does fit
I had lots of stuff done to it n paid $100 for mods.everybody says that radio sounds great.

I believe Snake gets a lot of unfair shit.... People send in radios knowing exactly what he is going to do and charge. I can think of a few others out there that deserve the bad publicity worse than Snake. Possibly a lot of jealousy going on here. What do you think?

I believe Snake gets a lot of unfair shit.... People send in radios knowing exactly what he is going to do and charge. I can think of a few others out there that deserve the bad publicity worse than Snake. Possibly a lot of jealousy going on here. What do you think?
I think they all eat a certain amount of crap for some of the modifications they perform.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.