• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stryker 955 V 2

They still have not shipped my radio the label has been made but not shipped! I’m getting pissed!!!

My label sat dormant for a few days as well. It's possible, although I don't know why, that they may ship on one certain day of the week.

Shawn had told me that my V2 was the first they'd seen with th3e eeprom problem. I told him they'd better gear up as I have seen a handful of folks complaining about this issue. I suppose it's possible that this is a wide spread problem and they just got slammed.

Yes sir ..called them last week said it would ship Tuesday. Well it did not label created on the 8th.

Holy crap! Label on the 8th?? That ain't right. They seriously screwed something up. Mine took a few days to get out after the label was created, but not like that. Yeah, I would say a little discussion is necessary.

Reactions: undertaker
Well There website says do to covid - 19 orders are taking longer to ship. So it is going to be a waiting game. Why did they not say that in the first place. Piss poor excuse!!

Well There website says do to covid - 19 orders are taking longer to ship. So it is going to be a waiting game. Why did they not say that in the first place. Piss poor excuse!!
No, there is something else wrong. My label was created long after that and I received my radio a week later.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.