• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Tapatalk

Tapatalk support isn't configured at this time because the new site is optimized natively for mobile phone and tablet users. Point your browser (Chrome, Safari, etc.) to the normal site URL and you'll see that it should look real good.

Reactions: Klondike Mike
How does that revenue redirect work?

Tapatalk is owned by someone else. While they have a monetization program for member forums, IMO it's pretty lousy. Most of the ad revenue goes to Tapatalk instead of the site owner.

I have to agree.

I'm experiencing the the same lag. Page switching is touchy as well. Tapatalk is just so smooth and really convenient. The site just doesn't play well on mobile platform. A tablet would probably rock, but I don't like tablets.

You should be able to log on with your mobile device using your Browser, the Software is optimised for Mobile devices.
I have been using my Phone, and have to say that it is much faster than before and looks just like I am at home on my desktop.
I am not sure why it is dragging for you guys....Tim will see this post I am sure and comment, but so far It has been rocking here.

Jeff

I believe the lagging was caused by the auto scrolling ebay ads, which I've turned off. Can you try it to see if it's better now?

I just posted this from my iPhone and it seemed fine to me.

I'm not having any lag issues on my iPhone. I can't comment on tapatalk because I never did like it and never used it. I'll be on my laptop later today but don't expect any issues.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?