• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been reading and here are two links to articles concerning "The Invasion".....

This one reports what Guatemala officials found:

https://eaglerising.com/63134/guate...s-terrorists-hiding-in-illegal-alien-caravan/

This one quotes an independent reporter:

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/r...paign=ct-breaking&utm_content=libertyalliance

There are concerns not mentioned. Diseases. This is of great concern. The effect of rampant disease is catastrophic. Stock up on your Fish Mox and Fish Flex.

Wow. We used to have Ellis Island as a stopover to prevent outbreaks of Cholera amongst others.

I also remember we used to put out the "Welcome Mat" - had we not, Albert Einstein may not have felt welcome here and someone else may have benefited from his contribution to society.

So the above is also a reminder to the rest of us not to look down our noses, but to remember what we are for.

So I'm for Due process, to simply let others in the back door while others ring the front doorbell and wait their turn is not really a due process.

If that helps to clarify....

Wow. We used to have Ellis Island as a stopover to prevent outbreaks of Cholera amongst others.

I also remember we used to put out the "Welcome Mat" - had we not, Albert Einstein may not have felt welcome here and someone else may have benefited from his contribution to society.

So the above is also a reminder to the rest of us not to look down our noses, but to remember what we are for.

So I'm for Due process, to simply let others in the back door while others ring the front doorbell and wait their turn is not really a due process.

If that helps to clarify....
Yes sir. Due process not mob rules. My great grandfather was sold as a slave, jumped ship, and went through the proper channels to legally become a citizen. Yes, there were white slaves, the Irish clans sold each other off. Servitude was probably the term used. I can understand how one wants to come here. But do it legally. Be vetted.

This board needs a thumbs down button
Please clarify or elaborate so we can get your input translated correctly.

The actual question relates to how one will protect against hoards or mobs of people invading the US southern border.

Here is another interesting article concerning States rights to repel invaders:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...avan-invasion-with-constitutional-war-powers/

Here is the reference in that article regarding Article 1 Section 10: I underlined the important fact.

"No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay."

I myself have been digging moats, wrangling alligators and rehoming them into the moats, electrified all barbed wire fences feed with direct connect from the power grid (why waste time with voltage/ amp regulation there). Dog no like Hispanics already, he was a stray brindle pit from Aransas Pass, the way he acts someone had abused him. Have strategically located armaments throughout property, with fall back positions. The tunnel system was completed a month ago, dug out with my trusty boy scout spoon. Need to break out the purple paint and mark all trees and posts (folks in Texas know what this means). Now, where to find flash bangs and CS grenades?

Or just enforce the existing Simpson-Mazzoli act passed in 1986.

Described in more detail here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act

Even simpler.

Hmmm......that's one of the predecessors to the problem today. It was written to appease with no emphasis to enforce. Really looks good on paper doesn't it, sure didn't pass the first time and only after compromise with some "pork bill stuffing". Nope that didn't work.

The gangs in San Antonio outnumber the cops. Have MS13 in Corpus, San Antonio, and Houston.

Question is "How will you defend your hometown, friends, and family?"

Another law or old law will not protect you.

Now to go out and paint all the trees purple.

.... So I'm for Due process, to simply let others in the back door while others ring the front doorbell and wait their turn is not really a due process. ....

This is the key right here, it's not the law abiding citizens from those countries that are crossing borders illegally. As it stands we are restricting the honest immigrants while giving preferential treatment to the lawbreakers and criminals.

... edit... go out and paint all the trees purple.

Tx isn't the only state to have that law.

All my boundary trees/posts/ect have the required purple stripe.
1Fence_purple-630x339.jpg

Reactions: Redbeard U812
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.