• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The most valuable commodity in the world?

Well we better find a substitute for it, we are gonna run out in another 100 years give or take.

did i mention i love chips, yup i'm a little over weight...and when in the city i prefer burger king over mcdonalds unless if i want a salad then i like mickey d's ceasar salad with the chicken strips
:D

While we might not all agree on the answer thus far; The second part of the question is:

What is even more valuable than the information.
(Maybe you don't need the information but you know someone that does need it)

Just to give you a hint; The first part and the second part are probably why a lot of us come to this web site.

While we might not all agree on the answer thus far; The second part of the question is:

What is even more valuable than the information.
(Maybe you don't need the information but you know someone that does need it)

Just to give you a hint; The first part and the second part are probably why a lot of us come to this web site.

comprehension

if you can't comprehend it you cant use it
that's why .......
Confucius say ....... wise man can learn more from fool , than fool can learn from wise man . :)

comprehension

if you can't comprehend it you cant use it
that's why .......
Confucius say ....... wise man can learn more from fool , than fool can learn from wise man . :)

That makes sense to me.
What good is it if you don't know what it is used for.

You got me thinking about the wise man and the fool.
Sometimes the obvious is not so obvious.
Can't see the forrest for the trees in the way.
But I will give it more thought and maybe I will find that it makes sense to me.

Can be bought or sold.......................................-women
something people find useful.............................. -woman
human race would die without.............................-woman
if you have no money.............no....................... -women
costs more than oil/milk combined........................-woman
gives life.........................................................-woman
more pleasant than goat or lamb :)......................-woman
there is no substitute for....................................-women
information, and more than we need.....................-women
can't comprehend it you can't use it......................-women
What good is it if you don't know what it is used for-women

(y)

What's even more valuable than the INFORMATION itself is KNOWING WHERE TO FIND IT!
And that is probably the main reason why people come to this forum.

Ah well the day i can use google at 100% performance i will not be using this forum anymore. That's why we come here to share , learn , and sometimes cause chaos :rolleyes:

Ah well the day i can use google at 100% performance i will not be using this forum anymore. That's why we come here to share , learn , and sometimes cause chaos :rolleyes:

Curious.
If you have used bing much then would be interested in knowing your opinion of its usefullness.
Did you know that bing puts priority on a word that is in all caps....... simple but ingenious considering that none of the other search engines have utilized that concept thus far.

I am down with the learning and sharing and camaraderie!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.