• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The Search for the Perfect Antenna . . .

Another google search reveals a back injury can upset the nerves in the small intestine. Aleve may not be the culprit after all. That said, Redbeard is right. No one wants to hear it. Me included.

Quick and easy method.....

330020_DRAIN_SNAKE_-_ELECT_DEEP_ETCH_1_1.jpg

Reactions: Riverman
Friend of mine years ago tried the vegan thing, at his wife's insistence.....he had bad side effects from it until I showed up and grilled some 1-1/2 thick Rib eye steaks, baked potato, and beer. He had been complaining of headaches and G.I. problems before. She hated me after that night after we went for more beer 3 times.

Yikes! I think (hope) she had leafy vegetables in mind.
Between that pic and Redbeard's power rotor rooter pic I won't sleep a wink tonight. And on that note, I think it best we return to the thread's original subject matter.
Think I'll take another look at the Trans World antennas from DX Engineering. But not now. Headed to bed.

Am already maxed out on Aleve for my achin' back.
Another problem has presented itself and a google search revealed NSAID medications like Aleve, Advil and Motrin often cause constipation. More impedance is the last thing I need right now. o_O

Ask her wifeliness to find for you several curative bottles of the water once featured at the legendary Baker Hotel of Mineral Wells, Texas:

Crazy Water #4

A good strong pot of coffee will have added meaning.

DBF8D09B-A7CA-4894-B9CB-A5BD45BA640D.jpeg

9EA70BE4-7A1B-413A-BE26-34F89A828977.jpeg

“Cleaner is Meaner, bro”

Last edited:
Amazing.......a fluid flush and fill kit and that knot in your back gets flushed right down the toilet. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My Gramma used to say....."You just need a good Poop!"

Reactions: Slowmover

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.