• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The Search for the Perfect Antenna . . .

I didn't want to drill another hole in my wall of my house.
Probably won't.
I was referring to the panel outside. There is a ground bus bar that wires can be attached to. Usually many open spaces, takes a flat head usually. Knock outs on the box allow additional access. You can add conduit if you are anal or just run the wire out to a rod with a ground lug. You may have one already. Check for corrosion if existing is present. You could facilitate the existing ground wire from elect outlet by adding a jumper out to ground lug on unit.

400860.image0.jpg

You need more impedance, and more Advil

Am already maxed out on Aleve for my achin' back.
Another problem has presented itself and a google search revealed NSAID medications like Aleve, Advil and Motrin often cause constipation. More impedance is the last thing I need right now. o_O

Am already maxed out on Aleve for my achin' back.
Another problem has presented itself and a google search revealed NSAID medications like Aleve, Advil and Motrin often cause constipation. More impedance is the last thing I need right now. o_O

OMG!!!!:eek: Way too much information there Riverman. But, may I suggest some prunes and coffee?:coffee:

Reactions: Riverman

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.