• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

This is a sign you might be OLD!

One winter I had the middle finger on my left hand lock up and couldn't straighten it out unless I did it manually with my other hand. The next winter the joint of my right thumb was painful to move. and another time it was one of my elbows. Wandering Arthritis !

Reactions: G-Golly Wally
Someone told me once, that all through your 40s is where your aches and pains take over, and then when you hit 50 it's all smooth sailing. Well, I'm 68 and I want that guy standing in front of me right now!
I recently found out the guy that built the house I live in, got a promotion. He's now a supervisor for OneOk gas. I've heard through the grapevine they're going to be hiring, He's going to hire 3 people in mid February. I gave him a call and told him I was interested in working for them and wanted to through my hat in the ring. He seemed really receptive to the idea, told me to update my resume and apply for all 3 jobs. I've had a pretty good relationship with him since I've bought the house, he says he's happy Someone bought it that tries to take care of it. But if I could luck out and get on with them, I could retire there. Trying not to get to excited, but I'd really like a less physically demanding job, a company truck, and work in the area I live in, and home every night! Haven't been home every night in 14 years.

Last edited:
I
Someone told me once, that all through your 40s is where your aches and pains take over, and then when you hit 50 it's all smooth sailing. Well, I'm 68 and I want that guy standing in front of me right now!
GREG T, I just noticed the upper peninsula of Michigan buy your name. I have a buddy I used to work with from Green Creek, Michigan. I'm not sure where that is exactly in Michigan, but I remember him talking about Uppers and Trolls, I thought that was funny. I couldn't stand him when I first met him, but over time, having to work side by side with him we actually became good friends. Even though we don't hardly ever see each other now, he would still help me out if I need help and vice versa. I text him ever time Michigan plays Ohio State and wish him and is team good luck. Because I know on that day he's in front of a television somewhere.

I

GREG T, I just noticed the upper peninsula of Michigan buy your name. I have a buddy I used to work with from Green Creek, Michigan. I'm not sure where that is exactly in Michigan, but I remember him talking about Uppers and Trolls, I thought that was funny. I couldn't stand him when I first met him, but over time, having to work side by side with him we actually became good friends. Even though we don't hardly ever see each other now, he would still help me out if I need help and vice versa. I text him ever time Michigan plays Ohio State and wish him and is team good luck. Because I know on that day he's in front of a television somewhere.
Yeah, special rivalry between Ohio and Mich. I'm in Escanaba, on the southern shore of Little Bay de Noc. About 50 miles from Wisconsin border. Yoopers and Trolls have been a thing forever. LOL. The trolls underestimate us yoopers. Takes a long time for a transplant to assimilate!

Yeah, special rivalry between Ohio and Mich. I'm in Escanaba, on the southern shore of Little Bay de Noc. About 50 miles from Wisconsin border. Yoopers and Trolls have been a thing forever. LOL. The trolls underestimate us yoopers. Takes a long time for a transplant to assimilate!
Yoopers, yeah that's it. He's been down here close to 30 years, He used to come across as a know it all, but I came to realize he was just trying to help and he was actually right most of the time. My trick to getting along with him, I realized it was useless to argue with him, he'd argue with a fence post. And if I didn't agree with him I just listened to what he had to say and let about half go in one ear and out the other. We seemed to get along great after that. I still consider him a good friend even though we seldom see each other nowadays.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Yoopers, yeah that's it. He's been down here close to 30 years, He used to come across as a know it all, but I came to realize he was just trying to help and he was actually right most of the time. My trick to getting along with him, I realized it was useless to argue with him, he'd argue with a fence post. And if I didn't agree with him I just listened to what he had to say and let about half go in one ear and out the other. We seemed to get along great after that. I still consider him a good friend even though we seldom see each other nowadays.
Well, yoopers consider both sides. We're right, and they're wrong. LOL

This is a product I started using 10 yrs ago for many ache's and pains, worked very well for my neck problems...
Emu Oil
Also another product that I have used for several years with good results - DMSO or Miracle Solvent

1645111254872.png

Last edited:
Reactions: G-Golly Wally

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.