• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

This sad day years back 9-11

Rwb

tell the devil im gettin there as fast as i can,r
Jun 30, 2018
All tv can say on national buncho crooks and commie broadcasting company is how bad our president is doing and gun contol.
Sadly some have forgotten,look whaats in the house.
Dam wolves in our chicken house. I hope Ddonald Trump figures some way to oust the 4 who seem to hate freedom.
They cant stand the fact their female lost a rigged election
But we came out of the woodwork to cure a disaster in the making.
Ps this is my opinion yours might vary some
BUT LETS NOT FORGET ALL WHO DIED IN THIS DISASTER

FB_IMG_1523288274343.thumb.jpg.eae48406bf7d677783bfbbf314539df8.jpg

All tv can say on national buncho crooks and commie broadcasting company is how bad our president is doing and gun contol.
Sadly some have forgotten,look whaats in the house.
Dam wolves in our chicken house. I hope Ddonald Trump figures some way to oust the 4 who seem to hate freedom.
They cant stand the fact their female lost a rigged election
But we came out of the woodwork to cure a disaster in the making.
Ps this is my opinion yours might vary some
BUT LETS NOT FORGET ALL WHO DIED IN THIS DISASTER
We should not politicize a terrorism disaster like this. It is not Republicans versus Democrats. This was a heinous act by some lower life forms that somehow managed to fly a huge aircraft and find the targets.
I heard the sentiment expressed "That we should turn the whole area into a field of radioactive glass!"
There are some good people over there. I have met them and trained a bunch of them.
If some of the people are so GUNG HO why have they not pulled a counter strike and destroyed some thing of import to them? Get uncivilized take off the gloves and brawl in the streets with them?
There was a huge up swing in enlistments for military service following 9-11-01, I offered to come back and help train the enlistee's.
The rude bastards laughed at me, I felt like hollering drop and give me 20 push ups PUNK!

My point omar n those others are not for us,they proved it .insulted democrats who are jewish,insulted republicans that are jewish,insulted us the citizens of the usa,insulted donald and mrs trump

We have to wait for the people behind this to die before the truth will come out. Not in my lifetime but maybe my children will know.
Anyone who saw the yellow fire trucks spraying the white foam on the front of the Pentagon before the facade collapsed, has serious questions about what the news told us. I still need to know how a jumbo jet fits through a 16 foot round hole and leaves windows intact on both sides where wings and engines would be...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?