• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Today in history

Today in history. Beatles #1 hit in 1964. I want to hold your hand.
In which to that - In 1994 Hootie and the Blowfish released their Debut album Cracked Rear View and one of their bigger hits which made it to the U.S. Pop charts top-10 - was "Hold My Hand" which upon during a cruise, the Ships' DJ accidentally dropped one of the CD's which fell off the cruise liner in to ocean and found it's way into the hands (Tentacles) of an Octopus which then re-released the single as an 8-Miniute LP CD as " Hold My Hand-Hand-Hand-Hand-Hand-Hand-Hand-Hand."

In which to that - In 1994 Hootie and the Blowfish released their Debut album Cracked Rear View and one of their bigger hits which made it to the U.S. Pop charts top-10 - was "Hold My Hand" which upon during a cruise, the Ships' DJ accidentally dropped one of the CD's which fell off the cruise liner in to ocean and found it's way into the hands (Tentacles) of an Octopus which then re-released the single as an 8-Miniute LP CD as " Hold My Hand-Hand-Hand-Hand-Hand-Hand-Hand-Hand."

Happy birthday to the birthday boys.

Man I loved me some Hootie. I got every album.

On this day in history, Feb 2, 1886 the Punxsutawney Spirit proclaimed "Today is Groundhog day and up to the time of going to press the beast had not seen its shadow."

Wow! That was back when a "Cee-Dee" player was often a "Cee-Dee-Dee-Dee-Dee-Dee-Dee-Dee" player.

Wow! That was back when a "Cee-Dee" player was often a "Cee-Dee-Dee-Dee-Dee-Dee-Dee-Dee" player.

And I will counter your Cee-Dee with a!
Do do do
Down dooby doo down down
Comma, comma, down dooby doo down down
Comma, comma, down dooby doo down down

My favorite way to celebrate ground hog day.
opplanet-hoppes-groundhog-paper-target-ct2.jpg

You’re an evil little man too.

Hmm, who started this thread and what was it about again?

The title needs to be changed to random thoughts and ideas.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.