• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Turkey shoot tomorrow at local V F W hall near me

Rwb

tell the devil im gettin there as fast as i can,r
Jun 30, 2018
Got my winchester 1300,20 guage out n cleaned her up n grandads L.C.Smith double 12 with custom ordered 48" barrels and wifes stoeger double 20 also.
I will shoot trap with my winchester,but splatter board with the smith.i usually tear the splatter board up if i use the left tube.at splatter board range its about a 10 inch pattern.
I enjoy turkey shoots,meet friends support vfw n get winters meat .
Anybody else go to turkey shoots?

I used to go to turkey shoots but haven't done so in years. My go to shotguns for that were 12 gauge. Had a couple of model 37 Winchesters and a Remington Wingmaster 870 that were good shooters. I still have the 870...full choke 30" that shoots tight and dense for what it was and probably still is..

Reactions: Rwb and 357magnum
Wow RWB , 48" barrels ? I have an old clip fed Marlin Goose gun w/ a 36" barrel and I thought that was long !:LOL:
dont know why he ordered it this long,seen 1 other like it at that huge gun show at tulsa 10 years ago.it was not more than 50% good condition for $700 .i cam back past that venders table,was gone.asked n he said a l.c.smith collector bought it.and as tight as it is choked it dont recoil bad . Must be the lenght that absorbs shock.im 5'7" n it stands tall beside me

20181104_160849.jpg

Got a couple winning shots.
Almost screwed up .a young painted up chic showed up n asked if she could shoot my shotgun? I said sure.it kicked her bad but she said DAMM THIS IS FUN.was thinkin let her beat me with my own gun... I set out a couple n let her shoot,she got a turkey.i got ham n turkey.
They are having another shoot dec 1 and 2. So gotta go back

We looked every sheet over.we all covered the paper with shot n were satisfied no birdnin the pattern would of flew if we were bird hunting

Reactions: S&W357
Rwb , That gun is awesome ! I local sweet corn farmer was having a crow problem so I let him borrow my Marlin that reaches out also .;)

Reactions: Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated