• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Turkey shoot tomorrow at local V F W hall near me

What are you doing is as rare/raw as I’m going. When I was younger, knock his horns off and wipe his rear, I’m ready. Not today. Not now. Not anymore.

I have enough gut issues, not adding more. It looks like a nice cut though, I’m a ribeye guy so that looks a lot like one to me.

Fibroma - it's a form of "warts" gone bad. Dog can get them - cats too - they can turn malignant.

There's also another called a "wasting disease" - some type of bacterial that they ingest (transmissible methods) or get infected by - a spongiform mold. Generates a type of encephalitis, cognitive functions are gone - they just "Waste" away.

Yep...I've seen that also. Happened in NC's Northeast hunting district 3 years ago...where my brother lives. We saw very few deer there the next year but herd is coming back healthy now.

I got a fairly nice one there last October 2017

413611094.jpg

I'm blessed my small farm abuts State Land for hunting , never a problem shooting a deer here but if I wander too far into state land I have to contend w/ cigar smoking , after shave wearing idiots !:LOL: I hadn't used my Black powder in years ( Mostly crossbow now ) but I decided to the other day since it's that season , 3 went by , # 4 stopped , lined up my cross hairs, squeezed the trigger and a MISFIRE ! Next time I'll fire a cap out of it and get the oil out !:ROFLMAO: It had been so long I forgot ! Next shot went off but Bambi was Gone ..... :eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:ROFLMAO: I'm sticking to my crossbow , anyone want to bye a T/C Black Diamond ?

What are you doing is as rare/raw as I’m going. When I was younger, knock his horns off and wipe his rear, I’m ready. Not today. Not now. Not anymore.

I have enough gut issues, not adding more. It looks like a nice cut though, I’m a ribeye guy so that looks a lot like one to me.
There are people that cook the the entire rib eye at once. People who like rare get the center and the well done is on the ends. That's why I slice mine in to steaks. I like them medium rare which is still pink in the center. Way back I would tell the waitperson to run it past a candle whack it on the head and toss it on my plate.

I'm blessed my small farm abuts State Land for hunting , never a problem shooting a deer here but if I wander too far into state land I have to contend w/ cigar smoking , after shave wearing idiots !:LOL: I hadn't used my Black powder in years ( Mostly crossbow now ) but I decided to the other day since it's that season , 3 went by , # 4 stopped , lined up my cross hairs, squeezed the trigger and a MISFIRE ! Next time I'll fire a cap out of it and get the oil out !:ROFLMAO: It had been so long I forgot ! Next shot went off but Bambi was Gone ..... :eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:ROFLMAO: I'm sticking to my crossbow , anyone want to bye a T/C Black Diamond ?
If you were closer I'd buy it!

Reactions: Rwb and 357magnum
Too bad Tallman , Wife and I are moving south ( some place ) in the next few years . It's beautiful here but ..... That Snow !:LOL:
Kentucky is not too bad. I don't shovel snow, I can't. Tennessee is pretty good, but if you don't want to see snow, Puerto Rico.
I told the wife we are moving soon as well. I said I'm going to carry a snow shovel on my shoulder and the first person who ask "What is that on your shoulder?" I'm going to call them neighbor!

I've shot probably 250-300 deer over the years...first one in 1970. We them all except a couple that were covered with fibroma.

Now I can't eat deer or any other red meat thanks to a bite two years ago from a Lone Star Tick. I haven't had a slice of bacon in going on two years. :barefoot: Can only eat birds and seafood. Maybe I should take up Turkey Shoots again!

Now have a red meat allergy and have to carry an EpiPen.

https://www.today.com/health/tick-bites-linked-rising-number-meat-allergies-t84821

Maybe I should take up turkey shoots again.

Fibroma in case anyone was wondering...:eek:

391432681.jpg
That deer must be from "Homer Simpson's" town of Springfield.

Reactions: Rwb and 357magnum
We thought about Tennessee have friends and family there , friends are ok family not so much .lol I want Costa Rica because I fish my wife doesn't really care for the idea because I want to live on a boat .;):LOL:

Reactions: Rwb and Tallman
We thought about Tennessee have friends and family there , friends are ok family not so much .lol I want Costa Rica because I fish my wife doesn't really care for the idea because I want to live on a boat .;):LOL:
Costa Rica used to be "The Place" to retire for disabled vets. You can live like a king down there for next to nothing. The political climate is volatile.....

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated