• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

TVZ still won't play nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question.. If this guy is calling cq 10-10 he's looking for contact with only 10-10 members, not the general ham ranks? Correct
I hear this guy calling, recorded calls over and over....no one can call back the frequency is tied up with his transmit. I did hear a few weeks ago him jump on a South American Dx station for not having a 10-10 number.....that prompted my question. This guy is looking only for 10-10 members with a 10-10 number,? A contest of sorts?

Maybe the lid on the west coast will quit the recording of him with the voice changer,and echo.He runs a splatter box radio on the left coast.Most likely a 99v.

I was wondering when you would chime in. Have you told your buddy Todd about this thread yet? Will he be chiming in soon too?

Theres more than one on there.I am amazed at the lidfest on there.But with all the box top extras now,i can see it.Its funny all them all fussing,and makes 14313lsb look like a kiddie pool at times.But with out the language.I am so glad they dont pollute 6mtrs.

Reactions: 1 person
I haven't heard him yet. I guess I'm one of the lucky one's. It's kinda the same as CB Ch 6 and 11. The same guys yelling at each other over and over again using mega power. Makes you wonder what the FCC thinks about this. Because of that kind of BS is one of the reasons I got my license and currently studying for the General.

It's rare if I even listen to the CB anymore. And that's too bad, because I still enjoy all types of comms.

Yeah. I used to hear that guy calling CQ 10-10 all the time. Since I wasn't a 10-10 member I never bothered to answer him. Didn't realize til I read this thread that he is such a jerk. I just went to his QRZ page where he displays all his awards and "good operator" certificates. What a joke! :thumbdown:

BTW, I must live in a bubble, but, except for 14.313, I've never heard all the foul language and hate speech you guys are talking about. 99% of the hams I hear and talk to from anywhere in the world are first class gentlemen, especially the Japanese, as mentioned. Just sayin'.

Mark K7OWG

hehe,not him...its a west coast station...i hear him faint in back ground,and the west coast station is say i live collecting 10x numbers...by the way i just worked hl5fua on 10mtrs...i have a life other than listening and fussing about kc4tvz on 28425usb 73 de n0zna

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated