1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

UFO'S, Abductions?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Open Forum' started by big_sho9, Aug 18, 2020.

1. fogdog

fogdog Sr. Member

That show Ancient Aliens would have you beleive were all Reptillians. Who knew?

G GOLLY WAlly, S&W357 and Rwb like this.

2. Shadetree Mechanic

Shadetree Mechanic 808 On The North Side of Dover

I watched a show that said we probably came from fish. The hiccup is a left over reflex from when we had gills.

fogdog, G GOLLY WAlly, S&W357 and 2 others like this.
  3. Rwb

Rwb Sr. Member

They all come out at nite

G GOLLY WAlly, S&W357 and 357magnum like this.
  4. NightOwl3261

NightOwl3261 Active Member

Do you ever notice how any discussion of UFO's always dissolves into humor and ridicule? That is the most obvious way if they do exist, and major governments are aware of the same, they don't have to worry about a thing! The best way to be shrouded from the truth is to make the subject a butt of jokes. They don't have to hide, just sit back and watch how fast the subject will become posting of Men in Black and Walmart photos. They have the best cover of all: Humans who will laugh about the subject as if its all nonsense. Just ask yourself if abductions are true, what are they abducting for? Sleep tight and don't let the little grays bite.....

#64 NightOwl3261, Sep 11, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
    G GOLLY WAlly, Rwb, S&W357 and 2 others like this.
  5. snow bird

snow bird Well-Known Member

Who said WE Hide? We are right Hear 3 th rock from your Sun. Was hear Before Man kind.Wink

6. bob85

bob85 Supporting Member

i told you we are getting there,
    this very black
    @ 5:40 that's almost there as far as black gets but i have seen darker black thats the same from any viewing angle,
    its amazing to look at, mind boggling, everything around you reflects light, your brain does not know whats going on when something reflects no light at all,

imagine all the shit people chrome coated in 100% light absorbing omniangle black,
    the future is black, very very black,
    the perfect internal coating for optical instruments tellescopes bino's rifle scopes.

#66 bob85, Sep 11, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
  7. S&W357

S&W357 WDX-556 / 2NC556 $upporting Member

b l a c k

upload_2020-9-11_12-42-27.jpeg

357magnum, G GOLLY WAlly and Rwb like this.
  8. TM86

TM86 Sr. Member

I didn't know we were playing "Spot the Silurian".

G GOLLY WAlly and Rwb like this.
  9. G GOLLY WAlly

G GOLLY WAlly WDX 719 / Waldo on AM

Well that would explain all these scales, I thought it was psoriasis.:ROFLMAO:

10. Christopher17

Christopher17 2ET703

11. Rwb

Rwb Sr. Member

In his book BEHOLD A PALE HORSE,BILL COOPER spoke lots about ufos and area 51 coverups.
    Then we had art bell with midnite in the desert. I miss truckin at night listening to art

S&W357, Handy Andy, 357magnum and 3 others like this.
  12. L2

L2 Well-Known Member

I used to listen to Art too on coast to coast radio. One night I found him talking on the 80 meter ham band. Man that was cool.

S&W357, Rwb, Handy Andy and 4 others like this.
  13. bob85

bob85 Supporting Member

if you look at how he did the very black with the box, that's more or less what they have been doing for years on the nano scale with meta materials that trap or bend light,

i don't know how far we have got, its probably top secret for ninja suites.

14. Rwb

Rwb Sr. Member

yes art was a very active ham and yes coast to coast was on nites great listening to him

357magnum and L2 like this.