1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

UFO'S, Abductions?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Open Forum' started by big_sho9, Aug 18, 2020.

1. big_sho9

big_sho9 Guest

I was just wondering if anybody else has seen a ufo? Or have you had a close encounter? Late one night while driving a big rig on 23 south out of Columbus Oh, I think I saw one. I saw a meteor that curved. Recently while watching alien shows, I learned that meteors don't curve, only go in straight lines....

2. Shadetree Mechanic

Shadetree Mechanic 808 On The North Side of Dover

I might have seen one, but it might have been a satellite.

3. 357magnum

357magnum Sr. Member

1981 , I have exact Time & Date logged but too lazy to go down to my shack & get it .:whistle::LOL: My friend & I sitting in front of the house on the Lake , Looked up Northern Sky , watched " Something " up high & Very Bright come in & sit there , it stayed in that spot about 30 seconds , moved right a little , stayed there about the same amount of time , then like a Flash , exit stage right ! Was it a UFO ? I know we saw something ? Till this day when a bring it up .... My wife say's " I'm Crazy " ! :ROFLMAO: I'll never forget what I saw , who knows what it was ? :confused:o_O Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless ! Leo

4. Tallman

Tallman W9WDX Amateur Radio Member, KW4YJ EXTRA class

I thought you looked familiar! right after the big "A" probe you had the same look on your face!

5. Tokin

Tokin 42Zero Tampa

I had a dream that i found a space ship with a "free pl259 - - >" sign on it so i told the space man inside that i need to see these "pl259's" because i wont be fooled like that again...

#5 Tokin, Aug 18, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  6. Christopher17

Christopher17 2ET703

Yep, multiple witness, reported to MUFON

357magnum, big_sho9 and S&W357 like this.
  7. Justme

Justme Well-Known Member

never seen one, and I don't do conspiracy theories either ;)

357magnum, big_sho9 and S&W357 like this.
  8. TM86

TM86 Sr. Member

Fan of the band UFO, but never got to see them in concert.

WECSOG, 357magnum and big_sho9 like this.
  9. snow bird

snow bird Well-Known Member

At the Old age of 17 just before I left home for Nam. Me and two older Buds wear driving In my 1964 G T O . We saw a Bright light in front of us on a old Dirt road! I dropped back because of the Dust it was making. When it went Over the side of the road . We stopped and got out and watched it hover a bout 5 min before it mover away at a fast pace! WE were Drinking beer And I was Sober when It went over the side of the road and just set their with bright lights shining down to the earth. Before you ask I an,t Crazy ! But may be I am I believe we are not Alone! Read your Bible About Giants Came down from Heaven and Married Mankind ! >Think about That<

10. Blackcat630

Blackcat630 Sr. Member

I guess I gotta see to believe and it ain't happened yet.. Still wanna try one of those Martian cigarettes :D

11. Tokin

Tokin 42Zero Tampa

Hit me up when youre ready (y)

12. Robb

Robb Yup

In the early years of the Cold War, Soviet agents had been caught coming into the US from Canada and Mexico by using small aircraft.
    The US gov't was getting people into volunteer programs (CAP; others) to spot all flights visually, since some flight could enter US airspace by going underneath the radar.
    Hollywood had been making sci-fi films and horror films for the matinee audiences to sell tickets. Hollywood was called to get into the act by making sci-fi films for 'flying saucers' to add to their lineup of films. This made people interested in extraterrestrial beings.
    Suddenly, people started calling in to the gov't and reporting sightings of anything they could see that didn't match up to scrutiny.
    That filled their need for spotters.
    IOW; you've been had !
    . . . Sorry; but honesty is best.
    Area 51 'rumors' are a part of that hoax.
    Doesn't hurt to keep trying - tho !

#12 Robb, Aug 19, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  13. Justme

Justme Well-Known Member

Well, I;m 1 inch shy of 7 feet, does that make me a giant? ;)

14. 357magnum

357magnum Sr. Member

See what I mean ? If you mention it people think your " Coo-Coo for Cocoa Puffs " .:LOL: Did they have an Alien stashed in Area 51 ? I have a hard time believing that . But if you see something in the sky , you know it's not moving like an Asteroid & living rural w/ No Street lights being 66 years old Iv'e seen plenty , it's flying , you don't know what it is , too me anyways " It's an Unidentified Flying Object " . Abductions .... I got my Bag Packed & My Thumb Out but No Luck Yet ! :ROFLMAO: Not sure about that . Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless ! Leo

15. snow bird

snow bird Well-Known Member

It just makes You a Tall Man! > Read the Bible< I dont Care What You Think! Hell I know What I saw . Was A Scout In The U .S . M.C. . I never had a After Report Questioned. It is What is A ..................................U. F.O.. To me.