• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

UFO'S, Abductions?

many years ago my my brother & some local kids saw something in our small wood behind the house that was much stranger & much closer than any light in the sky,

until recently i have not been able to explain what we saw and be the least bit satisfied that who im telling has any freaking idea what im trying to get them to imagine,
with the advent of meta materials & coatings like vantablack you can have some idea of what we saw,

to cut a long story short ( is it just a story ) i think most are,

put shaq oneil in a contamination suite, give him a big cordless drill with an auger,
a strange drill that you hold near the front with your arm through the handle & the battery slung underneath,

spray him & whatever it was in his hand in vantablack but the mk10 version that absorbs 100% of all visible light so that he looks flat black & featureless like the vantablack face but blacker and from all angles but has depth when viewd from the side so its 3dimensional,

imagine a coating that makes vantablack look relatively shiny, its coming,
i have seen it

no idea who/what we saw or what would have happened if my father had got there with the pitch fork before vantaman left or vanished,

my brother did not talk about it for years until recently when he was here less than 40 yards from where we saw it years ago & when pressed spoke only a few words that said a lot then quickly change the subject.

on a side note that drill sure was cool,
gives you better control of the drill & puts most of the weight well up on your arm,

whoever it was they understood how to make a more ergonomic drill than milwaukee & makita,
or maybe its like one of the other kids screamed "he's got a gun"

There’s plenty not detectable to measurable human senses (but that doesn’t mean it’s not witnessed).

The only testing you’re allowed to know about (keeps game-changing tech in fewest hands).

Not what, but who measures (is fundamental to “knowing”).

And who publishes (publicizes) outweighs even that.

Words to describe, is how testing works. What if you lack the words?

“Americans are like mushrooms. Kept in the dark and fed horse-shit”.

Invention comes to a screeching halt in 1963. Nothing of significance since.

What’s more likely? That invention truly did stop, . . or that you — the American public — simply don’t know what’s done with your tax money?

Literal trillions of dollars.

There’s not a one of us here can get a conceptual handle on that kind of money; what it can do as leverage.

The Defense Department
openly spent a trillion or more (not included above) in “failed projects” since the end of WWII.

Really? Believe in the Tooth Fairy also?

Some
things disappear from view. Some aren’t ever publicized.

None of it done for YOUR good.

Trust ended when the Constitutional requirement for an accounting of all monies spent was ignored. Trashed.

Deficit spending since that war means you’ve never paid your own way as a citizen for the debt accrued.

Screw the grandkids.

Unidentified doesn’t mean much. Isn’t “proof” that existence wasn’t experienced.

“Lacking proper terminology”. (Round pegs can’t fill square holes).

That’s the baseball bat used on unacceptable utterings & persons noticing the Emperors New Clothes as “proof” of their befuddlement or evil intent.

See any parallels to social changes on which you didn’t vote? Ha!

Last edited:
Venus Flytrap,
or, Lily-of-the-Valley?

There’s no doubt in my mind that this place hasn’t ever been first or last.

Kingdom of Heaven, is the poetic concept.

To them without souls is the ashes & dust from which formed they will return.

To those with the Divine Spark, Creativity, is their indelible mark in which eternal life is present.

Does that satisfy, Go Forth. Have Fun (?).

Last edited:
Hornet,mo. The spooklite. I seen it many times.
15 years ago i was sorta bootlegging a huge bunch of scrap meteal out of a quarry,going out through hornet was only way out not crossing scales on I 44 at joplin ,mo and keeping a low profile.
That spooklite woukd jump about n dance around. 1 nite it was on the hood of my old mack superliner. Lots of people gather on weekends at hornet to watch the spooklite

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spooklight
FB_IMG_1518995451265.jpg

Thats what i used to own,long wide flat hood n that lite seemed to bounce on it

Hornet,mo. The spooklite. I seen it many times.
15 years ago i was sorta bootlegging a huge bunch of scrap meteal out of a quarry,going out through hornet was only way out not crossing scales on I 44 at joplin ,mo and keeping a low profile.
That spooklite woukd jump about n dance around. 1 nite it was on the hood of my old mack superliner. Lots of people gather on weekends at hornet to watch the spooklite
Similar phenomenon in Marfa Texas
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfa_lights

Well, I;m 1 inch shy of 7 feet, does that make me a giant? ;)
Not a giant, but maybe a long lost brother of mine. My family is all primordial dwarfs. My son is 6' 9" tall and I call him the runt of the litter. The air is always cleaner up here as well. I never smell to sewer gasses all the other complain about.

I believe in UFO'S and paranormal activity, when i was a teenager I saw a orange glowing object, it looked to be the size of a beach ball from my vantage point and moving at a very very slow rate of speed across the night sky. My mom told me it was probably a jet, but we lived near the airport flight path for years and knew what a jet at night looked like, it wasn't a jet I'm sure. But there was definitely something in the sky.

Reactions: 357magnum and Rwb
Proof of his existence?, none.
What about the megalithic stone work all over the earth? i used to haul heavy loads for a living. I know there is No Way a primitive group could cut, move a 1.2 million pound stone, (over mountains) then hoist it 3 stories in the air, then fit it as tight as a lego block. Im just not buying the scientists explanations. Chapter 6 of genesis has to be true. watch you tube vid here:

Wow yeah that's very interesting to see all these megalithic block stones. Yeah how did they cut and move all these big heavy blocks. Is it possible that giants moved these blocks into place? And Noah's flood whipped out all the giants, leaving very large stones in place at the quarries seen all over the world.

If we had extraterrestrials help out, they should have left pictures on the walls and selfies with ET. I am sure someone will come up with the answer.

Jay in the Great Mojave Desert.... "Next Gas 150 Miles"

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated