• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Was at my favorite gun store

How about PMC ammo? I found it doesn't shoot supper accurate, however the brass is very clean, I can reload about 7 times before I get nervous. My reloads are dead accurate after I treat them like a woman in the reload process. Got to love them or they turn on you. I found when the primers fall out and my reloaded bullet bag fills up with powder they expired. I only use the PMC for my 223 rounds. I

Oh yea, I do believe its made in Korea. OUCH :)
i like prvi partizan czecoslavica made.spelled wrong i know,best eloading brass and very accurate out of the box in my H&R 1871 and winchester 43 both in .22 hornet

Reactions: Mark Malcomb
Biden has not used executive orders to restrict guns yet, but gun control is on the agenda. One of the things that they talked about doing is restricting ammunition purchases and require special licensing to buy it. They also want to allow people to sue the gun and ammo makers when someone misuses their products. This is what is driving people to buy while the companies are trying to build inventory from being shut down and reduced capacity due to covid. You can find ammo online if you are willing to pay the price. Check out Gun-Deals.com and Gun.Deals.com. I just bought 500 rounds of .45ACP and 250 rounds of .380 Auto. I try not to think about what I paid for it. What the heck, its only money, right? Its the same logic that I buy radios with....

ammoseek.com is a good site to find ammo. They show the vendors that have the ammo and the price. Link to that vendor and by the ammo from the lowest price vendor.

PMC ammo is made in South Korea. I’ve never had any problems with it. Currently have some 5.56 PMC green tip ammo. Accurate ammo but I don’t reload 5.56 brass so don’t know how good that brass is. Also have some in .44 special and I think .45 acp. I’ve reloaded those two no problems. I don’t keep count of how many times brass is reloaded so not sure how the longevity of the brass is.

Privi-Partisan (or however it’s spelled) has also always been good to go for me. I’ve got plenty of that in .25, .32, and .380. No problems with feeding or shooting that in the little pocket pistols.

Wish I had more primers. Handguns I reload for are .38 special, .357 magnum, .38 Super auto, .44 special, .44 mag, .45 acp, 45 Colt. I think that’s it.

Reload for rifles .30-30, .30-40 Krag, .45-70, .270, .30-06, .308, .35 Whelen. Have rifles in other calibers but don’t reload for them...yet.

for the times are a’changing

Well I used to swear I would never waste time reloading 5.56 until I did! The Sandy Hook incident put a good bye ammo on AR'S. I started reloading with Berger tips.
Now I shoot PMC for the brass and fun. The reloads for 600 YD accuracy.
Now my AI 308 is so accurate, however my reloads paint a incredible tight pattern.
Yes I use the Berger's tips for my baby. Bullet's are stock market driven. Keep enough on hand till the price goes down again. But a ton and sit on them. Primers have the largest shortage due to the manufacturers need them to make there rounds. Buy 10,000 when there cheap again. Just don't punk out and sell them at 300$ a thousand. I hate those asshole's .

I use Ammoseek also like S&W357 stated, I ordered over 2500 rds off that site for my 17 Win. Super Magnum Rimfire last year.

Back in 90's I bought a case of 5,000 rds of PMC in 22 LR and they all worked very well.
Sold half of them to customers and no reports of miss fires ever came back.

Last edited:
Wow I remember when ammo was a commodity. Now it is primers. My brother in NC reached out to me and said he couldn't find primers for reloads. Well it's good to have an extra 10,000 on hand. I sent him 1,000 and he is back in business. If we all reload
I assure big Brother will find another way to fuck our 2nd amendment. Stay stocked and take care of our brothers. God Bless!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated