• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

was watching twilight zone last night

I remembered wrong, they are Harley panheads. :)
Triumph, Norton, and BSA were popular back then.
Triumph Rocket III; 140CID, 140HP, 158#'. 0-60 3.7 secs. My favorite of all time. Road mine with rear fatty (car tire) trying for a year, before having to change it out. Thought it would give me more than 6 months, it didn't

Reactions: Rwb
3 bikers were on the show. they rented a house in a nice community . they set up a huge transmitter to talk to outer space. they were sent here to poisen our water. they set up a huge transmitter with tv screen to communicate with outer space.
a neighbor didnt like them.
anyhow they would get on the transmitter and it scrambled tv and dimmed lights..the neighbor said they were ham operators n was ticking him off. he decided to take matters in his hands .went n asked em if they were licensed ham operators? they kinda flogged him around n sent him home.
thought it was interesting they mentioned ham operators n ham license too.
anybody else see that old flick last nite?
Fascists bikers from "outer space" would in keeping with today's political environment. Several remarked on an earlier era of bikers, from "Happy Days" and The Fonz (Henry Winkler) era bikers. Not those that would bloody, maim, and kill for pleasure such as those sociopaths assembled at Jekyll Island to plot enslavement, back in the day.
The 16th Amendment, 1913, arose from that gang of fascists bikers. Illegally ratified enslavement of the people. The Sec of State, Philanderer Knox, committed fraud in the ratification process assessing 38 States joined in the process of enslaving their citizenry. When the truth be known, only 31 states saw fit to ratify, supposedly, without "exception"; 6 less than was necessary for ratification at the time. Only 4 states were not at any fault in the enslavement act, as they were not States in 1909. There were but 4 States to reject the Amendment straight out. 13 States violated their own State Constitutions during their ratification processes. Thereby leaving only 21 of the supposed 38 States to ratify National Slavery.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated