• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WDX Roster

I know some of you can't open the document so I printed the list and was looking through it, and here's a little info for you guys. I hope I'm not over stepping....

@AmericanEagle575 - Requested numbers appear to be taken.
@Eldorado828 - You're already listed with these numbers.
@Shadetree Mechanic - Requested numbers appear to be taken.
@Alabama Buckeye - Requested numbers appear to be available.
@Cookie55 - Requested numbers appear to be available.

This should give you fellas some time to think about other numbers.
73's

Last edited:
I know some of you can't open the document so I printed the list and was looking through it, and here's a little info for you guys. I hope I'm not over stepping....

73's
Thanks Brother DXer, I knew the number was taken. I was hoping that the number could be recycled so I could get it. I was thinking that maybe if someone hasn't logged on in the past 10 years or so, that their number would be up for grabs. I don't want to alienate anyone who still might be using their number, but if they haven't logged on in 10 years, would they really be using the number? Sure would be nice to have my wdx number and my regular number the same. As it is, I don't usually use my wdx number because it is a mouth full.

Reactions: Brother DXer
Thanks Brother DXer, I knew the number was taken. I was hoping that the number could be recycled so I could get it. I was thinking that maybe if someone hasn't logged on in the past 10 years or so, that their number would be up for grabs. I don't want to alienate anyone who still might be using their number, but if they haven't logged on in 10 years, would they really be using the number? Sure would be nice to have my wdx number and my regular number the same. As it is, I don't usually use my wdx number because it is a mouth full.
Yes Sir, I totally understand, brother! You never know who is still around and who is not. Originally I was thinking the same thing for myself, but decided to use different numbers. And Yes, definitely a mouth full. Hahaha...

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

73's
Thank you sir, looks like I'm already all set then!

73's
Okay let's try again......
How about WDX-1863 ??
Is that taken by chance??

73's

73's
Thanks Brother DXer!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.