• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What do the members think about.......

Should we just disallow future threads about Snake Radios and Fine Tune CB Shop?

• Yes both of them always end in a pissing contest.

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • Just ban threads about Snake Radios. Fine Tune is OK.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just ban threads about Fine Tune. Snake Radios is OK.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just ban Rabbiporkchops the next time he makes wild claims and posts videos about Fine Tune.

Votes: 33 56.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martian,
For me it's not the thread that offends, but select participants of the thread that I actively ignore.

Agree wholeheartedly with the Jerry Springer BS.

73's
David

Reactions: 357magnum
496.jpg

Reactions: 357magnum
I've been debating whether to chime in on this.

I just want to see an open forum allowing free discussion without nasty personal attacks. No forum is perfect, but others have already pointed out that this radio forum has done a pretty good job of allowing hams and CB operators to hang out in their own respective worlds or co-mingle in peace. That is no small accomplishment.

If somebody's technical advise is flawed, there always seems to be someone on here who is able to capably respond. If someone gets out of line, use your moderator authority to call them out or even - if warranted - shut them down. Recognizing that there are those who will abuse, I say leave things as is. You don't need extra work.

My .02.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.