• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What kind of smart phone?

What kind of smartphone do you have?

• iPhone

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Blackberry

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Windows Mobile OS

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Android OS

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Palm OS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do not use a smartphone

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Other, Please List Below

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

HTC HD2 here. I was using iphone for 2 weeks, not for me. I like to have control over my phone.
Andriod seems to be a future but not now, maybe in 2-3 years. Of course with root access.
Mike

HTC touch pro (NOT the pro 2)

dual boot of WM6.5 and a hacked version of droid....

droid runs nice but battery life is shit and the hacked version does'nt have the camera working yet

Red Alert! everyone put on their hip waders and be quick about it! :love: :D

All I want is a phone that makes and receives phone calls. I have sent about a dozen text messages in my life and can't be bothered to spend the time texting. I would rather speak to the person directly. I have used the camera feature a little bit however but I have a Canon Rebel XSi for taking real pictures. I get along fine with my LG Wine series phone.

I don't need a smart phone .......... I just need to talk, and it makes me mad that I can't get a simple phone.

While I'm traveling, I have a laptop with 3G, so my phone just needs to work! While I'm home, I can't get service any damn how!

All I want is a phone that makes and receives phone calls. I have sent about a dozen text messages in my life and can't be bothered to spend the time texting.

I've never sent a text message with a phone.

I thought we used phones so we wouldn't have to write a letter.

Might as well have a CW phone.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.