• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What was your worst investment?

Fabulosa IS Eugenia Leon. Most recorded song in history. Here, on Benito Juarez and the 1910 unpleasantness.

However. Come among the NorteAmericanos, they’ll take an old song and make it swing. (First selection)

Just flip a switch, aiyeeee!

Boys, down on the border is a CB war.

Does the Taco Radio play,

Oye como va

Mi ritmo,

Bueno pa gosar,

Mulata...

For those who need a translation, basically it's saying

Here's how my rhythm goes, its good to be here with you afro-cuban girl...

Reactions: 357magnum
Not a lot of money involved. I got her to sign the divorce as not contested and her lawyer read it to her in my presence before she signed. He made the custody of my son very clear to her. She could not control him at all and had him dipping SKOAL at the ripe old age of ten years. I threatened to sue her for child abuse and she caved in like a house of cards.
At the trial the judge questioned her about the custody and she told him my son is better of with his father. Case Closed!

The 1040 federal income tax form asks taxpayers whether they'd like to designate $3 of their taxes paid to the Presidential Election Campaign Fund. When taxpayers check "yes," three of their tax dollars are placed in the Fund.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.