• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What was your worst investment?

siltronics 1011d,,, worse radio i ever owned,,,, the guy who bought it from me wasnt happy either and i had told him every thing wrong with it and he still wanted it,, i dont know what he did with it,,,,,,

Last edited:
Probably the Cobra 2010 that I purchased brand new back in the 90s when I first got back into CB radio. Also, the Shakespeare Army Big Stick was the worst base antenna I have ever owned.

Ratt & Old T , :ROFLMAO: I almost bought a Caddy STS , years back , bought a Lincoln Mk VII in$tead , I guess I'm glad I did . That Mark was fast & sweet & I sold it for quite a few $'s after it sat on the farm a while after I finished it off .:eek::D

Reactions: TheRATT
I been bamboozooled and hoo-doo’d.

My wife has never bought me a radio... hadn’t given it thought until now, just wait til she gets home.
Be very, very careful as how you phrase this intent:
"You are going to buy me a really nice new top of the line Transceiver!"
Remember always be nice to your wife! She knows where you sleep and has the same Dark Side Forces that you do. I'll bet $500.00 that she will not strangle your throat, but a lower more sensitive appendages!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated