• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Whats it worth?

In the late 60s early 70s mr norms gss dodge adds were on all the time.a friend and i went to mr norms he bought a hot 383 powered dart .we watched em supertune it and dyno it out.wish id bought 1 alsoimages (16).jpeg11860825314_c5bfdd89c5_b.jpgodd part cant find his radio adds ,frankenstien was always playing in the background

Norm did our deal ,gave us lots of memorbilia,shook our hands n we left.he is still jez a gettin it even up in his 80s.fast cars n a special edition gss pickup

Reactions: 357magnum
I got several of them mr, norm ads.
On W.L.S. Mr . Norm was a major contributer. Many fast cars came from norm,then just north was niky chevy with backwards k ,yenko duce was hot too

Rwb , Back then that's the way they did it . I remember my friends 69' Nova SS ( Black ) came into Norwood Motors , it had small tires , those cheap moon shaped hub caps , w/ a 427 under the hood . All mod's were done @ Dealership , like the headers , big tires & fancy rims . Ahh , the old days !:)

Last edited:
images (12).jpeg

11860680883_9703116f08_b.jpg
Miss the old days.they finish a hi performance tune,the mechanic would come out of the shop doors and lay a patch of rubber,head it to wash bay. Listenin to them hipo mopars idlin loping damm i miss all that

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.