• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Which CB Shops are still accepting mail-in repairs?

In order to talk to Mike, you need to be a member of his fan club on Facebook and spread his gospel on countless cb sites and drink his koolaid and try to pawn it off to the gullible and only then if he sees your worthiness he will grant you permission to speak to him......wink wink

Reactions: Staybolt
In order to talk to Mike, you need to be a member of his fan club on Facebook and spread his gospel on countless cb sites and drink his koolaid and try to pawn it off to the gullible and only then if he sees your worthiness he will grant you permission to speak to him......wink wink

I didn't know Mike had a Facebook page? I thought that was Mark Sherman of Fine Tune CB.

Dave, are you sure you didn't type 'Mike' by mistake?
In all seriousness, my guess is that you meant to type 'Mark'.
LC

Anyone have a recommendation on who to send a ranger ar3500 to for repairs?
In the distant past I would have recommended Mike at MikesRadioRepair but I cannot recommend a tech. who currently doesn't reply to his emails and/or reply to his voice mail messages. I'm sure somebody else on the forum might be able to help you and will recommend a more reliable tech.

In the distant past I would have recommended Mike at MikesRadioRepair but I cannot recommend a tech. who currently doesn't reply to his emails and/or reply to his voice mail messages. I'm sure somebody else on the forum might be able to help you and will recommend a more reliable tech.
did you get your radio back?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?