• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Which CB Shops are still accepting mail-in repairs?

Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.
-Marcus Aurelius

The problem with this hobby is that not everyone knows what they need, or even want. Do your research, listen to others on air, ask your locals some questions, get informed! Ultimately, it is up to the consumer to make an informed decision, beware of snake oil salesmen, this hobby has more half-truth than a political news segment.

Last edited:
Wow. Those cables must really be something.

It's all about what the market can bear.
If his price is 65 dollars a wire then that's what it is.
The problem is if these wires purport to have magical or mystical properties.

It's as if Mark Sherman is the CB radio version of David Koresh or Marshall Applewhite.
The problem with this hobby is that not everyone knows what they need, or even want. Do your research, listen to others on air, ask your locals some questions, get informed! Ultimately, it is up to the consumer to make an informed decision, beware of snake oil salesmen, this hobby has more half-truth than a political news segment.
its true get educated on the issue 1st before spending any money

Reactions: BOOTY2 and Unit 194
I would not be run out of town by the likes of Sherman.
Think of it this way: Nice place to walk your dog.

As long as he doesn't erect the symbols of the church of the coaxial cable and the brothership of the intermodulation distortion in town it would probably be fine.

Reactions: Unit 194
most of this thread is not on topic . just curious ..... how many post did you hide ?

are you also going to hide hundreds if not thousands of off topic post on other recent threads here ? or are you gonna use a unfair bias ?

Well I see you haven't changed a bit have you Booty? FYI I hid seven posts some of which were yours, two of Rabbiporkchops, and a couple others some of which contained quotes of hidden posts. No sense hiding posts and then leaving quotes of them up. If any of you want to discuss religion there are PLENTY of forums to do that. This is not one of them. I realize that rabbiporkchops started with his statement that Churches indoctrinate with books but as usual you had to take that and run with it and expand on it. As for my choice of off-topic deletions you should remember that religious and political debate are not among the accepted topics here. They lead to more pissing contests than debates over who makes the best amps and who has the best repair shops. Like it or leave I don't care. I didn't make the rules. I just enforce them. You are being treated NO DIFFERENT than anyone else here.

will you also go hide post where folks say they will pray for other folks ?
i'm offended by them :) .

BTW my e-mails with moleculo before coming back ........
Moleculo
Jan 18 (5 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Sorry for the delay. The correct username is: BOOTY2 I've reset the password to "XXX"

BTW, I noticed this userid was banned; I don't remember what caused the ban, but let's not cause it again ;)
Tim

BOOTYMONSTER .
Jan 18 (5 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to Moleculo
cleardot.gif

says i'm still banned . i was banned because i didn't let killowatt micro manage me or tolerate his predigest towards my comments in religious post ..... if he has changed things will be fine .
cleardot.gif

seems you haven't changed much either . SOS

Last edited:
Reactions: darango360
Like I said, you haven't changed a bit. It's ALWAYS somebody else's fault isn't it. YES I banned you a few years ago. It was for your refusal to stop the shit started by Mack and GLR and one or two others despite being given several warning to stop it. Basically having the same attitude you have right now. As for the username being banned, there is no time limit on that thus it would still be valid. There were a lot of posts and some members deleted a few years ago IIRC when the forum was moved to a new format and server. There were some problems and there was a roll-back. If I REALLY had a problem with you coming back I would have deleted BOTH of your requests to rejoin as soon as I saw them. I didn't. That at least should say something. Now here is the chance to show the forum that you have change.........end it now. This debate is stupid and serves no purpose.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.